SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliris19

Capital: exceptional attention

aliris19
12 years ago

Hi all -- say what you will about Trevor's self interest, being "just" a salesman [comments of some time ago but hinted at periodically], and Capital's silence in the face of some customer complaints regarding simmering issues, and their tacit insistance that there is no problem: the team of Trevor and the company with which he helped develop this range are most definitely Available.

As a result of this thread, I received a phone call this morning from "Bob" at Capital asking what was going on. Like, wow. He called me. So I told him, and he listened - a lot. Also, wow. He's now researching the history of this specific machine and will call back.

So, to recap ... I'm too chicken to call the company back and make additional complaints, preferring to try to hear others' experiences first and attempt homemade remedies; but they are expressly interested in halting the public griping as well as addressing the issue as it's gotten so noisy.

Again, I'm sure there's a cynical angle to this in terms of halting bad PR, but so what; that's actually been the point of this, no? It's not bad to want to run public damage-control; that's good. Frankly, that's some of the reason I did jump into the market of a new machine, knowing that first generations usually do run into problems. As long as someone's home and available to look into subsequent problems, that mitigates the risk enormously.

I've been surprised that this simmer issue has simmered so long, and it does seem to be on the verge of taking its toll economically, but be that as it may, I have a lot of hope that is may be about to be addressed now.

I wanted to inform one and all of this immediately, as I know some people have expressed being on the cusp of making a purchasing decision soon.

Comments (15)