SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Snowlady 's Dancing On The Table Tonight

phonegirl
12 years ago

I started putting away some of my snowmen last weekend. But decided to save my old fiber optic snow lady to use as a table cp. She is quite pretty lit up but I couldn't capture it with my wonderful photography skills.LOL Oh well will share this ts anywho.

I found the pinecone candle holders at JoAnn's after Christmas this year for $2 ea. Added some faux snow in the candle holders and a few more cinnamon pinecones.

I had already dug out my Valentine decor and redecortated my buffet so you'll get a glimpse of it in the back ground. I put this little snowie in the top drawer to help camouflage it.

Did you notice my $1 store cardinals so many of you have? So glad they still had these when I made it down there. Thanks again, You Enablers!

Notice little snowie on the floor beside the buffet? Not really the look I was hoping for so he'll be heading to the tote!haha

We are in for more snow the next few days so I'll get to play with more of my snowie dishes. After all the Christmas decor it's funny to only have 2 totes for Valentines Day. I'm thinking that's enough tho. Since it's been a year since I've taken my snow dishes out it's like Christmas all over again.HA

Punk

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions