SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Doll Baby Valentine Setting

jeannespines
14 years ago

I'm still decorated for WINTER...lots of snowmen & greenery & lots of snow! But I changed my baby doll's outfit & did a little place setting for Valentine's Day (because of the influence of you "holiday-ers!" The high chair is one I bought at an auction probably 20 yrs. ago & refinished..it sits by my buffet. Here's a full view:

{{gwi:1405166}}

Here's a closer view showing the pink glassware I used with her...most is depression glass that I've acquired at antique stores or TS's over the yrs:

{{gwi:1405167}}

And here's a closeup of my doll baby...I changed her outfit into this pink crocheted dress, jacket & bonnet...used to be on a diff doll for my GD's...all 3 of whom have grown out of the doll stage! My wonderful GMother crocheted the outfit for me as a baby & I kept it in the cedar chest for yrs...and then thought, why not let my GD's enjoy it! So it's OLD as dirt and faded some!

{{gwi:1405168}}

The porcelain head doll was a kit I bought probably 15+ yrs. ago & sewed the dress for my Mom, who collected dolls. Ahhhh, I'm a sucker for things with history! LOL! Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions