SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Here's my Valentine decorating

luvstocraft
14 years ago

Got busy yesterday while it was still raining and put out a few decorations. Why is it that red just makes things look more festive? Maybe I was missing it from Christmas???

I still need to add a bow here and there and some fresh greenery and roses in the tin on the mantel, but for the most part, I'm all done!

Here's the sign hanging on the side garage door off the front patio:

Sign on the hutch:

First way I did the tablescape:

Then I tried doing the napkins in a fan shape and putting some faux cookies I had made on the plates. Let me know which way you think looks best, okay?

Here's a closeup of the cherub centerpiece:

Here's the front window ledge. This set of bunnies live here all year except for Christmas. I painted them many many years ago, and they make me happy. ;o)

Displayed some more of my cherubs on the buffet. Need to add a valentine ribbon bow on the glass jar I think.

and here's the mantel--will add some greenery and red roses to the tin in the middle. I think I'd like chunky candles better, but didn't have any!

All of my cherubs have been found while "treasure shopping" over the years. Some like the ones on the mantel are in color, while the others are all white ones. One of the things that really bugs me is that the whites are not the same! Maybe you can tell in this picture how one is bright white, one more ivory white and another almost a grey white. Makes it hard to use them together in a vignette. (Okay I vented, now I feel better!)

Can't wait to see all your decorations too! You are next!

Luvs

Comments (17)

Sponsored
More Discussions