SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jag521

Does anyone have a picture of the Bosch Integra refrigerator?

jag521
16 years ago

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while and love this forum!! We'll soon start our kitchen remodel, and I'm trying to find a 36" panel-ready, counter depth refrigerator, preferably one that's fully-integrated. Every time I think I've found one, I read something on this site that makes me rethink my choice. I'm 60 miles away from the nearest appliance showroom (of any size), so I'd really like to find the pros and cons of the refrigerators I'm considering before I burn another tank of gas! I thought I'd found the perfect frig in the Thermador Freedom, but when I saw it "in person", the shelves are very shallow. My ideal frig would be 36" with French doors. The Bosch Integra bottom freezer French door looks good, but I can't get the interior picture on their site to show up. I'd also really like to see how the panels look in a real kitchen to see how fully integrated it actually is. Does anyone have a picture of it integrated in your kitchen or of the interior? What do you think about the quality of Bosch refrigerators? I'm also considering the GE Monogram bottom mount, but it's not a French door, and you can see the SS frame around the panels. What about the quality of this frig? KitchenAid has a great panel-ready French door that's counter-depth, but it's 42". Are they coming out with a 36" anytime soon? I really appreciate your help!!

Comments (6)