SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Snowflakes and Pewter

phonegirl
11 years ago

It's snowing here and the perfect time to share my winter wonderland in the DR. I haven't been decorating as much lately and sure enjoyed putting this together. This is the first time I've shared my pewter dinnerware. What does one normally use with pewter? I used my blue Avon salad plates and Home dinner plates with snowmen on them. You will be able to see these plates when I share my china cabinet decor. The silver pinecone and candles were purchased after Christmas for .25 each. I had the silver hummer and added it. Turned on blue submersible lights in a couple of candle cups beside the cp. Have to look close but pretty neat in RL. For the cp I used my Open Lace Depression Glass cake pedestal with faux snow, a cherub and a couple little birds with a silver pinecone. Stems have birds on them and I filled them w/faux snow and a smore candle. The small blue glasses have wht dots which kinda look like snow. Used my silver beaded place mats, snowflake napkin rings and wht napkins w/silver threads going through them.

DM made the snowman wall hanging years ago with yarn.

Stay warm and safe DF's.
Punk

Comments (14)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions