SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacobsmishpacha

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

jacobsmishpacha
16 years ago

Well... I finally have my very own BLUE STAR DROP IN COOKTOP!!! After much consideration, I decided to hold off and wait until I could get what I really wanted.

I want to thank Trevor at Eurostoves from whom I ordered this cooktop. I had originally ordered it locally, but they kept delaying the order and seemed misinformed about when I would receive it. Trevor was able to give me an accurate explanation for the delay and an accurate estimate of when I could expect to receive the cooktop.

For those who read my previous posts, the local store kept moving the delivery date back two weeks every time I called. I tried to call Blue Star and noone returned my calls. So, I cancelled my order and resigned myself to getting something else, but the Blue Star cooktop was the only thing that really "spoke" to me. I just had to have the Blue Star!

I decided that my local store did not have much experience with Blue Star and seemed not to be well connected with the company. So, I decided to order it from Eurostoves, which has received a lot of positive feedback on this forum. It seemed that Trevor really knew the product and knew the people at Blue Star. He explained that the cooktop had completed the process of becoming UL Listed, but that Blue Star was waiting for the official certification. I finally understood what was going on.

I had it delivered to our apartment, as our house does not yet have locks on the doors. I keep looking at the box- I SO want to open it and take a peek. But, I am afraid that once I open the box my 3 year olds will find a way to get at it. So I am waiting...

We are due to move back home at the end of the month. I will try to post more after it is up and running!

Comments (6)