SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Maybe I need to try Miele dishwasher tabs??

larsi_gw
13 years ago

I am on my 4th Miele dishwasher, and each one has been amazing! I just got a Miele La Perla II (G 2832 SCi) about 2 weeks ago. I set the water hardness level to our water hardness (we are at 7g/gallon). I am using Miele Salt and Miele Rinse Aid.

For the FIRST time ever using a Miele, the stainless interior is not spot free and super shiny. Glasses do not seem as clear, dishes are not as shiny....AND sometimes there is dried on food left. This has NEVER happened before.

I started adding Lemi Shine to ever load, and that has helped A LOT with leaving the stainless interior shiny, the glasses look clearer and dishes do look a lot shinier!

But...several items keep ending up with dried on food. I have NEVER had this happen. I have used, and am still using Cascade Complete/Advanced Power. My last few boxes have been Phosphate free. So I have used the Phosphate free in my old La Perla I and now in my current La Perla II. I have wanted this new La Perla II for some time now...but I feel a little bummed that the La Perla I seemed to clean better.

Any advice? Thanks a lot!!!

Comments (10)