SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fantmn

Need advice about BlueStar 30' Gas Wall Oven and cooktop selectio

FantMN
13 years ago

I am new to the forum but have been doing some searching. I found lots of information about the BS freestanding ranges and all the door hinge issues folks have reported. I have not been able to find anything about the BS wall oven. We are considering the BWO30AGS 30" Gas Wall Oven as a double oven stacked. We will be connecting to LP not natural gas. I am hoping to get some input form folks that have and use these ovens. I am also wondering if since each oven has a 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler is a Salamander complete overkill and redundant?

We are also considering the BS 36" Rangetop. I have looked for comments about the Charbroiler option and have not found anything truly definitive. We live in MN so I am hoping to grill some steaks etc on the charbroiler. Once it gets down around zero I really hate cooking outside. If we do a charbroiler do you recommend the 12" or 24" option? The sales guy I met with said they could do either size depending upon the size of the Rangetop.

Any comments and experience you have with the Wall Oven and charbroiler will be very helpful I am sure.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County