Dr Pepper Red Fusion

whazzup

Has anyone tried this new soda? Looks interesting.. but still not in all stores around here yet.

SaveComment11Like
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whazzup

Okay, found it in stores finally. Tastes kind of strawberry-ish to me. Anybody else?

Save    
marilyn_c

I tried it today. Didn't like it at all. Didn't finish the bottle.

Save    
vatmark

Didn't even know there was such thing. I'll have to look for it in the store. I love Dr. Pepper but if it tastes strawberry-ish I don't think I'll like it.

Save    
Sunny66

Tried a bottle yesterday. It was ok, nothing special. I love Dr. Pepper, but this isn't worth buying again. I figured as much, which is why I bought only a single bottle to try for the first time.

Save    
caliloo

I thought it was sort of cherry/cream soda tasting. Reminded me of a Shirley Temple with odd ingredients.

Alexa

Save    
vatmark

Tried it. Thought it tasted like a watered down Dr. Pepper. Did anyone notice that it seemed to have less carbonation then Dr. Pepper?

Save    
whazzup

Yes, I noticed that it seemed a little more flat. It seems that they are marketing it to the teenager and young adult market. Maybe taste tests have shown they prefer something with less carbonation? I know that companies usually don't launch a new product without plenty of field testing. (Okay, "new Coke" might be the exception) :)

Save    
romando

Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink, so I was curious about the Red Fusion. It's disgusting. Gagging. Never again.

Save    
cindytx

Don't like it by itself, but I mixed it with Dr. Pepper and really liked the flavor combo....kind of like cherry DP.

Save    
Desire

I tried it and I really liked it.I also like Dr. Pepper and the Red Fusion tastes somewhat like the original Dr. Pepper just with some added flavors like cherry or something.

Save    
Ray Scheel

I tried it, though its best application would be as a base for mixing with something flammable before consuming. Its right up there with "New Coke" as far as being a winning new product.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Mike Brady Lied to Me
Why "The Brady Bunch" is a terrible guide for the architectural profession
Full Story
Lawn Alternatives Before and After: Front Lawn to Prairie Garden
How they did it: Homeowners create a plan, stick to it and keep the neighbors (and wildlife) in mind
Full Story
Houseplants Indoor Winter Gardens for Cheerier Days
Bring plants inside for drab-days mood boosting — not to mention cleaner indoor air and protection for your greenery
Full Story