SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathyski_gw

Looking for mid-level gas range recommendations (30in)

kathyski
14 years ago

We are in the process of choosing new appliances for our new construction home and I am overwhelmed! I think I've narrowed down choices for everything except the range and I'm begging for help.

Back story: In 2007 we remodeled the kitchen of our Chicago-area home. We installed a 36in Wolf Range, Sub Zero fridge and a Bosch dishwasher thinking we would be in the house for a long time. We had to sell in 2009 and of course lost money. We are now rebuilding a home in KY but don't think we'll be there more than 5 years.

We are looking for a mid-priced 30in gas range that has features/looks of a professional style range. We want appliances that we can enjoy without breaking the bank. Suggestions? My MIL is set on the GE Cafe (she's buying one herself). I've researched everything from Electrolux to American Range and everything in between. Recommendations?

Here are the other appliances I think I've decided on. Comments are welcome.

Fridge: Samsusung RFG297AARS

Dishwasher: Miele Inspira G21825C OR

KitchenAid KUDS40CVSS

Microwave: Panasonic NN-SD797S with 27inch Trim kit.

Any insight you can give me is greatly appreciated. I've been digging through posts on here (spent 4 hours on here last weekend) but I'm completely perplexed and overwhelmed by the stupid range.

Comments (2)