SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
d8mian

Samsung Fridge: Need solenoid part number

12 years ago

Hello I'm new to this website and hopefully someone could help me. Here's a little info of my fridge:

Brand: Samsung

Model: RS267LASH

Bom Name: RS267LASH/XAA

Quick Summary:

Looking for part # and where I could purchase the solenoid attached to the water inlet valve (part#DA74-40149D to the water inlet valve)

What I'm looking for is the part number and where I can purchase a solenoid which is attached to the water inlet valve.

Here is the sources I have tried with no success.

-Owners manual

-Official Samsung website parts/accessories and also have tried their Live chat

-Called the number provided by Samsung representative and they were unable to provide any details and insisted to send a technician out to my house with a charge which I declined.

-Tried entering manufactures part number that the solenoid is attached to with no luck.

-Looked at a blue print of my fridge on a website but the solenoid wasn't present.

I have basically looked all over the internet for 8 hours and no luck. The solenoid has a 3 pin molex connection if I'm correct with the type of connection and has wheel paddle within. This solenoid is attached to the water inlet valve part# DA74-40149D. I do have pictures of what exactly I'm looking for and if you would like a few pictures of the solenoid message me and I will be more than happy to send them.

If you need more information about the fridge or anything else please contact me. Thank you very much for your help.

Comments (4)