SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paddlenpedal

Any Satisfied Jenn-Air owners?

PaddleNPedal
10 years ago

Hello,

I have stumbled on this forum AFTER making my appliance package purchase. Now feeling a little concerned that I may have made a mistake. While there is little I can do about it now that the items are on their way to my home within the week, I am hoping to hear from other Jenn-Air owners as to any problems with their Jenn-Air appliances. I am thinking if I know of potential problems to keep a watch for, I could be better prepared to decide on warranty purchase. Truthfully, I am hoping to hear from SATISFIED JA owners......might there be some out there??

I am positioned to be able to purchase extended warranties if I do so through Jenn-Air. My appliance package is being installed by a Jenn-Air approved installer and I have been given an additional year of warranty free of charge for doing so.

I went with this package because of the rebates and free dishwasher. I am located in a small town with no appliance stores. I traveled about an hour away and found an appliance store that treated me with kindness and respect despite my meager budget. My full package was a steep purchase for me and I felt really good about the advice from my salesman until reading some post on the forum from JA owners. Many of the post were from owners of older JA appliances. Hopefully, newer appliances have better satisfied owners.

Here is my package:

JA 36" Induction Cooktop
JA 30" Dual Mode Convection Oven
JA Trifecta Dishwasher (free with the package)
JA Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator

I am also adding a 30" Sharp Microwave Drawer.

Thank you for reading my long post....If you made it this far, perhaps you will share your appliance story/wisdom.

Thank you!

Comments (20)