SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michie1_gw

Beauty Make-over (long)

michie1
20 years ago

In addition to being bored with my hair (see previous post)I am also at a loss as what to do with make-up. I'm not completely outdated - I wear neutrals with not too much make-up, but I would love someone to show me how to apply eye shadow that doesn't look like I'm wearing a dirty eye (I find bronzer on eye & face to be my main staples along with lipstick, eyebrow cream & eyeliner) & on how to choose the proper cosmetics to make my skin look more youthful & hip. I am 38 & consider myself hip & have been told I ook 10 yr younger but I feel like I've lost it since I am no longer mingling with teh work force, but after being home for 2-1/2 yrs with my daughter & buying more parent, women's magazine & decorating mags, instead of fashion mags I am feeling not as exciting & modern as I used to feel & want to be able to learn how to change my make-up look from everyday to glamourous. Last Xmas (2002) someone gave me a gift cert for makeover & I was thrilled but in actuality all it was was someone applying make-up on me, not teaching me helpful hints & showing me how to apply to achieve certain things. I ended up using it for a family photo shoot, so at least it didn't go to waste, even if it wasn't what I really wanted. Any suggestions where one would go for something like that that won't try to sell you their pricey products?

Michie

Comments (3)

Sponsored