SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kclv

Frigidaire appliances

15 years ago

I am thinking about replacing the 6 year old Kenmore appliances that came with my house(fridge, wall oven, and dishwasher). I bought a Frigidaire frontload washer 3 years ago, and have been very pleased, so I was considering Frigidaire appliances for my kitchen.

I have a limited budget, and I find Frigidaire to be affordable and nice looking, with the features I want.

I am looking at a 26 cu ft stainless side by side fridge model # FRS6LF7JS, dishwasher model #PLD2855RFC, and single electric wall oven #PLEB30S9FC.

The oven is a convection oven. I have never had one before. Do they really cook faster? I would be happy with a conventional oven, but the hidden bake element I want is only available in a convection model.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have a budget of around $3000- $4000, including installation. The prices I found for these models are $1200 for the fridge, $600 for the dishwasher, and $1250 for the oven, which brings me to $3050 plus tax, delivery, and installation. I'm sure if we shop around, we can get a good deal on the installation and delivery.

Comments (3)