SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlb77

HELP! So so so Much wrong here

DLB77
18 years ago

Ok. I will attempt to make this a very short and to the point but, I can't promise. ;o)

We moved in here 1 year and 6 months ago. When we moved in this place was not at all clean the only thing we could tell was done was the Carpets and the Painting. The manager (who is no longer working here) Told us she was sorry about the carpets she knew they were worn down. We didn't mind it ethier so Life went on. After we moved in I got down on my hands and Knees to do some Detailed Cleaning and Found that it had not been done at all. This apartment we moved into was 100% Not Correctly cleaned other then a Quick wipe down.

As we had already moved in all we could do was bite the bullet and Clean up what they failed to do. Serisouly DISGUSTING.. They didn't even clean under the Fridge plus there was Gum with hair stuck to the heaters(BLEAK!).. So here we are still living here and I am very interested to know what my Rights are as a tentant and what is Actully Considered a Health Hazard. All but one base wall heater has Rust in them (we dont use the ones with rust).

The Kitchen Sink is leaking ever so Slightly its a barly there have to stare at it leak but a leak none the less which the guy came over today to look at and Said well I can't fix what i can't see. I know the sink leaks the Wood when i found it was complety soaked and warped from the leak. i dryed up the wood and I guess I shouldn't of becuase he wont do anything now. Which brings me to my next question Isn't that a Risk of mold?

The carpets like I said wern't in great shape when we moved in and after almost 2 years have gotton Considerably WORSE!!

Can I request they shampoo them or better yet replace them? The carpet is so Worn down in spots that even after shampooing it doesn't puff back up like the rest of the carpet. We have the only Blue Carpet everyone elses Carpet is White or biege and I know for a Fact our carpet is the only one that has not been replaced

I don't know am I being to Picky? Or are these real Concerns I should talk about with the Manager

Any help would be great I haven't been able to find Answers anywhere

Renting in Washington STATE...

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions