SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judi_e

Nasty neighbor EVICTED!!!

judi_e
17 years ago

Do y'all remember me posting about the neighbor who called the cops about my husband playing the electronic drum set in the middle of the afternoon on the weekend? Guess what was taped to his door yesterday....an eviction notice!!!

Now, we already knew that the apartment manager wasn't going to offer him a renewal on his lease, and that he had told her that he wasn't going to renew anyway.....but that was last fall, almost a year ago. His lease is up early next month, and we hadn't heard anymore about it. We talked to him a couple months after it all went down, and had a calm conversation and we're on "Hey howya doin" type terms. Not friendly, exactly, but civil at least. So we just figured that when his lease came up he would give his notice and leave. Well, for some reason they're formally evicting him. My husband talked to the guy who posted the notice and the neighbor will have to go to court. There were no more details, either because they guy didn't have them or because he wasn't allowed to say.

So, that's it.....we don't know how long it'll be before he's gone, but so far there's been no explosion next door. There was a rather loud conversation on his cell phone outside last night, but we couldn't hear enough to know if he was upset about the eviction or something else, but that didn't last long. I have to think that there would have been some notice before the eviction was granted, so he probably knew this was coming. We do know that there was more than the incident with us, we were told by someone who worked in the office that his file was huge, full of stuff....we don't know if it was complaints he made, or complaints against him.

Now I just want him to get moved out without any reason to even look in our direction. I don't want him leaving and being angry with us for any reason at all, the guy is unstable. And I'm not just basing that on our interractions with him, I found his blog and it scared me enough that if I were the girl he's obsessing over I would move and change my name. So I really want him gone now, so that I can feel safe in my own home again.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions