SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommy00

30 days to move

mommy00
18 years ago

I have a serious question/issue here. May 15th I will have lived in this apartment for 2 years. I got a knock on my door Saturday morning at 9am stating the landlord is terminating the lease and that I have 30 days to move. He stated that they were going to renovate the place but the people upstairs would not be getting a notice. Mind you we are a family of 4 we have 2 little boys. He also said I just want to thank you for always paying your rent ontime and being a good tenant and we will give you a great recommendation. So after all this I am so stressed out I started looking on Saturday and since then I have found nothing. It is expensive to live in Pennsylvania and I am a young mother only 21. Do not understand this whole renovation thing the landlord has not even been in my apartment in over 6 months. We have had problems with the neighbors upstairs and the landlord was here on Friday while we were working to do something for them and then the next day he shows up here and I get a certified letter. Concerned mother here anyone know anywhere I may be able to get some help finding a place?

Comments (7)

Sponsored