SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
devon_2008

Upstairs Neighbors Stalk Me!

devon_2008
16 years ago

Hello Everyone. I Live In A House Thats Divided Into An Upstairs And Downstairs Apartment. I Have Been Here Almost Two Years Before The Upstairs Neighbors Moved In A Year Ago. I Thought It Was A Coincidence, But I Realized I Was Being Followed Around The House. No I Am Not Paranoid, They Really Do Follow Me From Room To Room. This Older Woman And Her Younger Daughter Moved In With Her Three Little Kidz. Her Kidz Constantly Follow Me Around The House Stomping On The Floor , From The Moment I Wake Up Till I Come Home From Work. Also When Im Occasionally Watching Tv Or Listeing To Music, They Will Concentrate On The Audio And Stomp In An Attempt To Scare Me If They Hear Something That Pertains To Violence Or Death. I An Very Aware Of The Noise I Make And I Believe I Am A Good Neighbor. I Don't Want To Go Knocking On There Door Because They Will See It Disturbs Me And It Might Get Worse. But One Can Only Take So Much. I Have Retaliated Back By Boucing A Tennis Ball Off The Ceiling, Stomping,Jumping Rope In Doors,Blasting My Stero,Banging My Dishes, And Slamming Doors:) This Whole Family Does These Things On Purpose. I Have Not Done Anything To These People. I Believe They Are Absolutely Crazy. I Kinda Feel Sad For Them Because They Don't Have A Life Outside Of Concentrateing On Me 24/7. I Believe There Family May Be Tied To Gangs. I Am Not Afraid Of Them And They Try So Hard To Instill Fear Into Me. I Think They Have Been Doing This To Try To Get Me To Move? But I Am Strong, And I Just Dont Want To Give Them The Victory. But My Landlord Is Selling The Building Within 6 Months, So We Both Will Have To Move. I Also Have A Fire Arm Just In Case They Want To Try Something Stupid. I Want To Them To Be The First To Move, So What Else Can I Do To Make These Last Few Months A Living Hell?

Comments (26)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County