SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snickerdoodle564

Parking in Designated Parking Spots

snickerdoodle564
13 years ago

My husband and I are renting a condo that designates parking for each condo. We have 2 spots for our 2 cars, and it's very clear the spots belong to our house number.

Ever since we've moved in, we've had problems with neighbors and their visitors parking in our spots. There are designated visitors' spots, but nobody uses them (except us when people park in our spots).

We've spoken with our neighbors and have FINALLY gotten them to stop parking in our spots (it took 7 months and many threats of towing their vehicles), but we are still having a big problem with our neighbor's visitors parking in our spots. Nearly every day this happens.

We don't feel right having these visitors' towed, as we haven't been in communication with them like we have with the neighbors, but clearly, our neighbors aren't doing their job as tenants. We've spoken with the management company, and their only suggestion has been to have people towed, but like I said, I don't feel right having "first offenders" towed.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we can reclaim our parking spots? Thanks in advance!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!