SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rokku101

various tomato problems - please help!

rokku101
11 years ago

Hi all,

I have photo attached please have a look.

My tomato plant is very sick. It is a grown plant with ripening fruits and it was growing so big and leaves were all healthy.

The leaves on the lower part start to have yellow spots, with holes, and leaves start to brown where the yellow spots follow. It has now spread to the upper part of plant and stems start to rusty red/brown colour where the affected area is.

I have recently broken one of the major stem and i tried repairing it with duct tape and stuff. It has been 3 days now and I have noticed 2 leaves show big bruised spots like nacrosis (look at right lower corner in the photo). Should I chop off the stem or leave on there?

I have also noticed purple veins on leaves that are green and normal (little tiny yellow spts present now)

I have plucked off the affected leaves and have regularly sprayed different sorts of insecticides (dust, eco botanic oil, pyrethrum based spray on different days).

The leaves were very green and healthy and all these things just happened suddenly about 1-2 weeks ago.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022