SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dswan_gw

Questions regarding the George Marshal Institute

Dswan
18 years ago

Maybe I am susceptible to paranoia. However, after further review, I have decided that the GMI is nothing more than an appendage of the petroleum industry. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the woodshed, I have maintained a desire that science should be objective and balanced in its view of whatever evidence is out there. However, my view of science has changed. There are scientists out there who desire to understand and explain. That is the idealistic view that I have for scientic evaluation of the evidence of various variables out there. However, the influential GMI seems to exert an amazing amount of influence upon policy makers in our government.

That being said, we should be mindful of what influence these GMI "scientists" may be under. When their major source of funding are Exxon/Mobil and other mass extractors of fossil fuels, why should anyone give the GMI any credence other than bought and paid for conservatives like Inhoff or other southern conservatives whose IQ's barely register on the richter scale?

Please let me know.

Comments (4)

Sponsored