SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craig76_gw

Golden Eagles

craig76
12 years ago

This summer while being stranded from the flooding in the southern tier many people gather near our local fire station . The Susquehanna River is 100 yards away and at this time was inches from my feet. As people wondered around I noticed a large bird souring over head. I looked closer and the bird was huge and not a vulture . I pointed it out to another person and he said people have been seeing a Golden Eagle flying around the area. I watched while it flew away. A few days later I was coming out of the gas station in the same area. There again was the eagle flying low over head. I watched a noticed the details of the bird. I then went on line and this profile matched perfect the bird I had seen flying. I again saw the bird several days later only this time flying with a mate. Then again some time later I saw the larger of the pair flying along Nanticoke Creek in West Corners a couple of miles north of where I had seen them before. I haven't seen them sense but will continue to look for them. I have video of them flying but this site picture \video loading is the worst. Hopefully I can get better pictures and the patents to load them to this site to

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!