SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendy_wa

Fear of lack of postin

Wendy_WA
18 years ago

Dale,
Sorry if some of us don't post often enough. I'm sure I'm among the many that hope this forum doesn't go away. I have found many useful tips here and have posted a few things I thought might help others.
My kids are 18 and almost 17 which aren't the ideal ages for camping. I still make them go with me for spring break and a couple other special occasions, but I'm (kind-of) looking forward to being able to go whenever I want and not worrying about their schedules.DH thinks that camping without full hookups, including cable tv, is really roughing it. My girls are fine with wherever I drag them and no matter how few ammenities there are. It's just getting hard to fit in any time away with their work schedules.
Meanwhile, we've been replacing the roof on the trailer we bought last summer (doesn't leak,HAHA). I've been reading the stuff on teardrop campers, and dreaming but, I'm also still dreaming about an Apache (hard side, pop-up)trailer.
Guess I'll have to keep asking Santa. I'm pretty sure I'll still be in my cozy tent next year. Oh well, we still feel totally at home in the tent so I'll see you all on the OR and WA coast, sometime in the next year.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction