SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dalew_gw

Dry Skin

dalew
19 years ago

Been noticing the last few years, as I've been getting ... (how do we say it?) - aging - whereas my skin has required more terder lovin' care! Especially over the winters, really dries out and have to be more and more careful and even been using skin lotions.

The last two years or so of my outings, where I've stayed out in the boonies for a week or so, been having trouble with the ends of my thumbs, the skin cracking right at the edges of my thumbnails. I mean they crack open and become very painful. Anyone have this problem? And what do you do for it? Even did it this winter right here at home. Now I use "Corn Huskers" lotion when I'm doing something outdoors (really when I remember it!) or when they start to become chapped. Even got me a pair of rubber gloves for when I'll have my hands in the water for any amount of time. But like I said, was more so this winter than any time I can remember.

Anyway, want to make some of my trout fishing runs, a couple maybe this spring and a couple more in the fall and looking for a idea to keep this from getting started. Takes awhile for them buggers to heal up. TIA

Dale

Comments (9)

Sponsored