SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donnalovesblue

A Lovely Morning with the Blues.....until...

donnalovesblue
15 years ago

While drinking coffee on the patio and enjoying the beautiful weather, 5 blues flew and perched on the fence...4 males and 1 female. The males seemed to take turns flying to the nestbox, but were chasing off one male...he kept trying to fly to the nestbox, but to no avail. This behavior continued for about 15 minutes, but the female never flew to the box, which seemed odd...what fun this was to watch! Could this one little female have 4 potential suitors? Gee, she sure is one lucky girl!

THEN...while going back to get more coffee, I heard alot of bird chatter, chirping and cheeping coming from across my driveway, in the neighbor's shrubery...I walked out and out flew what looked like about 15 to 20 HOSP! Well, what more can I say? What a revolting development! They returned to the shrubs and have been hanging out there all day! This leads me to believe that they are not going away anytime soon. Sorry I've mentioned this so soon after my recent post, but I guess I just had to vent!!

Thanks for listening....I'll be back on the patio tomorrow morning, coffee in hand, hoping the blues will visit again.

Donna

Comment (1)