SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donnalovesblue

Update on HOSP/need spooker info

donnalovesblue
15 years ago

Sorry for such a quick new post regarding the one male hosp...hope that's OK.

Just an update...I think, but not quite sure that I saw the male HOSP again this morning...by the time I grabbed the binocs, it was gone...if it was him, he was on the opposite side of the yard, far away from the BB box, possibly looking for seed...have no idea...

I clicked on the link regarding spookers and need to order one asap...there were several styles so could anyone recommend a good one? I'd rather do this than make one myself!

My babies have not fledged yet, but it sure looks like it should be any MINUTE...they keep poking their heads out of the hole, looking around, and Mom and Dad are not feeding as often..and boy are they loud!

Many thanks again to all of you who have responded and offered advice and info as to what options are available to me..if I have a third nesting, I will have the spooker up! I know I have to make a decision, and wrestling with this is very difficult emotionally and I clearly understand the reasons..many of you know the feeling!

Well, I'm off to see if we have lift-off this afternoon or they decide to stay put another day in their very crowded accomodations!!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County