SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donnalovesblue

Final Update On The Cat

donnalovesblue
14 years ago

Well, I think it's final anyway and strange as this may seem, I feel both sad and relieved.

I picked up the carrier/trap late Fri. afternoon and allowed her to get used to eating in it all weekend. This morning, my DH took her to the vet. I don't know what the future holds for her but my wonderful vet will attempt to relocate her and I feel confident about that. I will pay for her to be spayed and all other expenses the office will incur while she is in their care.

I am comforted in knowing my birds are safe, but gotta admit my heart is being tugged in several directions! I cried when Daddy Blue died and cried when DH pulled out of the driveway...go figure! It was not an easy decision but it's the best one for the birds and hopefully for the cat.

BTW, yesterday there were 4 beautiful eggs in the nest...yeah!!! Maybe she will lay a 5th today. Obviously she "took up" with the new male and I sure hope he will be as good a daddy as my beloved Daddy blue.

Many thanks again to all you wonderful people, for your support, advice and concern.

Donna

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH