SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftylady6

Collidescape film

craftylady6
13 years ago

If you have read the other posts, I've been wracking my brains on how to fix the problem with my male fighting the window. I so enjoy seeing them feed so close to me.. they kind of keep me company when I'm working in my studio.

I just got the window film and I'm trying it out on the inside of the window first. So far he's come to the feeder a few times and doesn't seem like he's going to attack the window, but other things have failed after a few days.

I'm happy I can actually see out this window again! It looks like a heavy screen on the inside and just flat white on the outside. It may just recieve my highest recommendation if it keeps working!! Now I may get to put up a few other window feeders for suet, cardinals and finches.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME.. and hope blue boy boxer can find better things to do with his time!!

Comment (1)

• craftylady6
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I wasn't sure if putting this on the inside of the window would work, the bird can still see a reflection. But he doesn't fight the window where the curtain is so I was hopeful.

It's been a few days and it lools like it's been a success! I did wake up to find him fighting the window, added some expluratives!, but the film had fallen off..

so unless something changes, this film has worked on the inside of the window! If by some reason blue gets it in his mind he stills sees competition, I'll just have to put it on the outside and cut holes for suction cups.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH