SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sundrops_gw

Am I a happy camper or what?

sundrops
13 years ago

Hi all,

Well, this morning I got out my wonderful yard sale purchase of a Berarducci Squeezo strainer. I bought it back in the spring and knew all of the parts were there but in looking at it I just didn't see how the skins and seeds of a tomato were going to come out of the end. It just looked like there was no room on the end for it to spit them out.

So this morning I decided to set it up out on the deck just to see how it was going to work. I had some tomatoes that had gone bad and decided to experiment on them instead of using my good ones. Hence, another reason to do it outside in case I made a terrible mess with bad tomatoes!

Walla! The junk does come out where it is supposed to! It is amazing how little waste comes out. And so much easier than using a Foley food mill.

Sorry to be so excited about something most of you have been using for years but I couldn't help myself. This is better than running through the house squeeling like a pig waking up my DH and dog. Besides I just knew all of you would understand my glee!

And all for a $4.00 purchase!

I do have one slight problem though, I think the screen is for berries so I am going to my local Rural King and buying another screen this morning.

Look out tomatoes, here I come!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES