SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
indigo658

Needing Help once again!!

indigo658
12 years ago

Well...here I go again. Another problem with my blues. Everything has been going great with the blues. Then I noticed today that no one is going in are out of the house. There are 4 babies in there and no one is feeding them. I don't see the parents anywhere. I no that there has not been anything bothering their box. What would make the parents leave their babies like this? Now what do I do with the babies? When I checked on them this morning they don't even open their mouths when you act like you are going to feed them. I hate to see them died like this. Such a long and slow death without food. They have fat little bellies because the parents were feeding them all day on Tuesday. I hope nothing happened to one of the parents this morning. I would aleast think that the other one would still be taking care of the babies.

Please if anyone has any advice please let me no what to do. I have been sitting on my screen porch all morning watching for them. So I no that they are not being feed. Please say a special prayer for these little babies.

Thanks!

Comments (10)