SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluesman_gw

Spare-O-Door Trap\Help Bluebirds!!

bluesman
14 years ago

Hello all Bluebird lovers,

My name is Mike Brown and I live in western Kentucky. I have a BB Trail that is 60 boxes long and I have managed that trail since I was 12 years old. Many thousands of Bluebirds have fledged into the beautiful western Ky countryside because of it the last 35 years..I am gettin' old grin..

Anyway here is a picture I made just a few days ago of a male House Sparrow that I caught and killed in one of my Spare-o-Door traps made by Trio Martin Houses. This trap is intended to trap sparrows in martin houses and it is so cool how it works but it also is very good for eliminating sparrows from your place in order to help the Bluebirds. Hosue Sparrows are not a native American bird and they simply have no place in this country period. They are the Bluebird's number one enemy and I have my two Spare-O-Door traps set year round catching and destroying these no good foreign thugs.

The Martins cannot enter the small hole of the trap you see in the picture. They are too big but the House Sparrow actually prefers the smaller hole. They enter and then trip the heavy steel bar that is set above the hole. It falls down and they cannot get back out. You then see the red painted area on the bar and you know you have that no good pesky House Sparrow. The trap comes with a removal device that looks like a cup with a clear plastic bag attached. The sparrow flies into the bag after rasing the bar and then with a quick pull on their nasty heads they are done for. They will never bother a beautiful,All American,female Bluebird again as she sits on her majestic blue eggs smile..!

The Eastern Bluebird of Happiness exists nowhere on Earth but in this country!! We also have the Western and the Mountain Bluebirds that I long to see. We are blessed to still have them all especially after those idiots in 1890 brought the starlings and these mangy little creep house sparrows over here. We should all strive to eliminate these no good birds all we can to help protect our beloved Bluebirds,Tree Swallows,Purple Martins,and so many other fine American songbirds. The Spare-O-Door trap is a real good way to gain control over these alien pests and no Hosue Sparrow or Starling ever threatens my Bluebirds here or Purple Martins! Love this trap so much!

Again we are blessed to have the Bluebirds as All American treasures! Shame on us if we let these no good alien trash birds cause their extinction. The Bluebird of Happiness thanks all who adopt a zero tolerance policy against these thug House Sparrows and they repay those who do with increased numbers and that sweet Cheer,Cheerful Charmer song ringing from one side of the meadow to the other! Love the Bluebirds always and at my place here on Bluebird Ridge in Maceo,Ky the Bluebird not the mangy House Sparrow will dominate the fence posts and the dogwood trees! His song will be heard year round and his magical presence will brighten even the coldest of winter days..!! If you love Bluebirds in your yards you just have to get you a trio martin house and one of these Spare-O-Door House Sparrow traps. The Bluebirds are well worth it!! Maybe you will get martins nesting too!! I love them so much also smile.. Mike

Image link:

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction