SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa11310

My name is Lisa and I am a worrywart!!!

lisa11310
12 years ago

Who wants to join my club? Seriously, A lot of us have known each other for many years. We are not "know it all's" but we are "know a lot's" LOL SO WHY DO I WORRY SO MUCH??????

Saturday: egg # 3. Time to put up the Wren guard though I don't think they are here yet, best to be safe. Saturday evening saw a glimpse of Moms tail from under the guard kept doing what I was doing feeling confident she had accepted the guard. Sunday church church & more church did not look in box. Monday: Went out around 2:00 expecting at least 4 eggs but find only 3. Notice I haven't seen the blues around much and have not seen Mom since Sunday AM before church. First thought OMG somethings happened to her.Run in get some worms and call.They both show up :) Ok so why are they completely ignoring the box? Maybe Mom didn't accept the guard after all?? Look in all other boxes for a dumped egg..nope. Watch all evening nobody enters. Im not gonna panic, I know 3 eggs is common, maybe I'm just not seeing her go in. Tuesday: keeping watch for activity....all they did was come for worms. Now I'm thinking she should be incubating but she's not. OMG she really has abandon the box & it's because of the guard!!! Force myself to calm down, I know they don't always start right away. Read Sialis again for comfort (where it clearly states could take up to a week to start if it's cold) then I think she should at least be checking in on them right? Put two blades of grass over the eggs. Today: they are still ignoring the box but coming for worms & peeking in other boxes. Panic! remembered the grass over the eggs open the box...GRASS HAS BEEN MOVED! Yea! Oh wait maybe the Downy was roosting in it still. Go get marker to lightly dot one egg then realize there are no Downy feathers in there. It's to get to 30 tonight but then warm up the rest of the week. Yup what ya wanna bet she starts tomorrow or Friday. Lets not even talk about the Dee's that are wanting the box that the HOSPs started a nest in but have shone no interest since.!!!!I'm gonna go have a drink now! Can I get one for anybody else?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022