SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soilinmyeyes

Shrub/Perennial Care Sheets

soilinmyeyes
18 years ago

I am a landscape designer/installer, and have been brainstorming ways to make a little money over the winter. When I draw up a design and install, I give my clients care sheets that I have developed for all the plants/shrubs that they have in their new landscape. These are very thorough and people love them. My question is, can I spruce these caresheets up with nice photo's and additional helpful information and sell them on the internet?? I was thinking of trying to promote them as 'Personal caresheets' for everyones individual landscapes. People could send me a list and I could sell them laminated, very professional caresheets on the WEB. My problem is, I do not know the best way to sell them. Do I offer a website with them available on the site? If so, how to create a website, and what is the cost for keeping a website?? Maybe it could be a Ebay item?? (which I do not now much about either/costs etc?) Just looking for some of your suggestions. Thank you very much for your input! Tom

Comments (3)

Sponsored