SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tracyvine

Petal Pushers Cooking Across America Cookbook

tracyvine
15 years ago

Hello all you Petal Pushers and anyone of our GW members who would like to participate in helping to create our very first Petal Pushers Cooking Across America Cookbook.

Our group has decided to compile and print a cookbook of all our shared recipes for us to share. Sassy and I have been gathering all the recipes and are beginning to organize them by category. We would love it if everyone would keep sharing their recipes with us here on this thread. All are welcome and encouraged to contribute.

We have found a publishing site that allows us to do our own editing and will print the cookbook at a low cost to all who would like to have a copy. We are doing our absolute best to keep the costs at a minimum and will only be charging for the actual printing and mailing of the cookbook for all who order one. Feel free to ask any questions and we will do our best to answer.

Anyone who is interested in having a copy of the book please post a message here. Even those who already expressed an interest in having one. It will help immensely if we can consolidate orders onto this one particular thread and there will be less chance of us missing someone who wants a copy.

At this time we are finished accepting recipes for the cookbook. We are still taking orders for cookbooks so please post here if you would like to receive a book. The book's price hasn't been set yet as we are waiting to see what the final cost plus shipping will be. It will not be too expensive and will make wonderful gifts for family and friends.

This has been a very fun effort and I feel very honored to have gotten to know so many wonderful cooks from across this wonderful country of ours.

Book orders so far:

Karen 4

Joan

Mariann 3

Jeanne 2

Trina

Sassy 4

Tracy 3

Vic 10

Fran 2

Nikki

Bea 1

Wendy 4

Margaret 4

Melinda 4/5

Shirley 2

Annie 3

Dianne 1

Pat 1

Debbya 1

Emily 2

Total: 55/56

Please post or email me one picture of your favorite flower from your garden along with the name of the plant. Also post or email me a picture of your favorite location from your home state. We will be incorporating your pictures into the cookbook with a caption detailing the information about the location and the favorite bloom from your garden.

Thank you all for making this possible. What a great group we have here. Sassy and I are so fortunate to know all of you.

Tracy

Comments (38)