SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

all pedal pushers! please check in here!

sassyd
15 years ago

For all of you Pedal Pushers that may not be swapping in our cookbook swap, or haven't checked the boards, Tracy and I are working on putting together a cookbook for the group with our PP's logo on the front. If you are interested please post here. If you've already posted on the other board you don't have to post again. We need to get an idea of how many are interested and even if you're not swapping now for whatever reason, just pop in and let us know you wanted to be included. I'll want to repeat this on this thread.....We are not doing this to make money, we just thought it was an awesome idea to have our own cookbook.

Also, WE NEED MORE RECEIPES!

Please post any tried and true receipes that you love to make. Personally I don't really want another cookbook to stash in a drawer, I want receipes my friends have made and want to share with me. If you like it, we want it in the cookbook!

Don't forget! We will give out a prize to whomever guesses the best name for the cookbook! We will all vote on names. So keep on thowing out names! Please post your names here on this thread only. For those of you that have posted cookbook names on the other thread, we will get them posted here shortly and also voting will take place on this thread on thread on Sept. 22.

Lets get those names and receipes rolling in everyone!!!!

I'm so excited about this:))

Sassy

Comments (33)