SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephaniesgarden

Stehanie's Seed Swap - Ready to get started?

stephaniesgarden
14 years ago

Looking at all these seed swaps looks exciting! I figured I would give it a try!

Signup Deadline: September 14th

Seeds Need to Arrive by: September 20th

Mailed back by: September 25th

When you sign up,

please send me an e-mail with your

name,

address,

garden web name,

and e-mail address.

The Basics

There are no minimum seed packs required. There is a maximum of 15 packs. If you want to send more or extras on the same kind of seeds to share with others then feel free to do so. Just let me know that you are sending extras to share or for newbies.

Please no weed seeds or invasive plants!

Please be sure to label each package with the type of plant and variety name if possible. If you don't know the exact variety please include the colors. You will most likely receive seeds with unknown varities in exchange for yours with unknown varieties! (This is rare but can occur.)

How Much is a Pack?

A pack is a fair amount! if they are large seeds about 25 each, medium 50, and small 75+.

RARE seeds can be limited to 25 per pack.

What Will You Receive?

You will receive, the same amount of packs that you sent in. If you send 2 packs you will get 2 packs. If you send 15 you will get 15. Depending on how many 'extras' are sent you will also receive extras!

How do I sign up?

Email me with your name, address, email and gardenweb name.

What do I need to send?

Please send a SASE bubble envelope. Depending on the ammount of seeds you send in will depend on the size you need to send.

Please also include a list with your information as well as what kind of seeds you are sending and the zone so that I can be sure not to send you seeds you already sent, or seeds that will not grow in your region!

Anyone interested please post below so that we can get an idea of how many people will be participating! Lets make this the largest swap EVER!

For any questions please feel free to email me: Stephanies_garden@aol.com

Comments (35)