SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandywinebree

Silvia is it true that texans can grow maters year round?

brandywinebree
13 years ago

Sorry to call you out but, I have been doing my research and you seem like someone who likes to really push the envelope on the rules of nature. So, that being said I would like to ask you if here in TX can we grow year round and if so when should I plant my matos for the fall and how can I keep these tomatoes which by the way this is what they look like today(see pic below) from dying off on me.

I apologize if I offended you but I have been following you on the forums and I admire your dedication to your garden. I too am the type of woman that once I make my mind up to do something I will not fail, and mediocrity wont be tolerated. This is why I went with all heirloom varieties. :)

I am a fellow vegetarian and so is the rest of my family we adapted after finding out that my 6 week old daughter had a dysfunctional liver who is now 3. We have found through research and trial and error that all of the chemicals and badness in meat would basically shorten her quality of life and she would be miserable so we switched to an all veggie diet. Once I get a decent crop of maters I was wondering if you can share with me some of your recipes. For ex; your fritata (SP) or tomato tart?

{{gwi:28504}}

my only plant that set fruit (striped cavern) goofy thing

isnt even 12 inches tall yet :(

Comments (9)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES