SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mudplayingfamilysmom

Queen of the Month - Part Quatre

Poochella, I was sort of hoping that you'd start this thread because I don't speak French & had no idea how to spell "four" either. LOL I figured that since you'd started w/deux, you'd know the rest. You made me research. Google has Language tools and I type in there and it translates for me. The kids used to learn a bit of foreign language by typing in crazy sentences and learning them. Stuff like, "The crazy monkeys wear pants of rotting cheese."

Carol - There's a pup named Muddy?! My original name was MudPuppiesMom. Hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Cassie - Please go ahead and give us a description of your heart's desires so that we have ample time to prepare proper homage. Hope your desires don't involve massive amounts of chocolate. Doesn't ship well in 100^+ weather. Sigh, I've been waking in the middle of the night craving dark chocolate. I'd better pick some up and hide it.

Last thread was wonderful, but I'm glad it's closed now. Got to the point where I could start it loading, go and change a diaper, and come back still waiting for it to finish.

Ladies, please get your packages shipped to Leann. July is speeding by.

Comments (73)

• cassiet
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

My crown is now studded with purple amethyst stones and my how brightly it shines.

Laughing like crazy... Muddy I think I had a dangling something when I wrote that note. I will try again. please include a photo of yourself when sending your packages OR just email me a photo for my scrapbook!!! Giggling... Peculiar requests. Moi???? I thinketh not. Pooch I like the Calgon thought... baths are such an AHHHHH moment. Come out of that box MuddyMom the mail man will think you are crazy.

My first decree that all the royal court take a nice bath to pamper themselves on the weekend and sendeth princess Carol a posting on here for her efforts as dog Granny. They are sooooooo cute

Shaking my royal head and still laughing

PS I now have 2 blooming cannas. I am sooo excited. The one is sooo beautiful and I have put pics on yahoo... but now am told I can't post from there however I can from photo bucket. WHO knows how to post pics? Please tell me EXACTLY how to do it or I will never get them posted. I really want everyone to see my grown from seed cannas!!!!

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

sunflowers

be patient will be posted seperately... 3 pics

Here is a link that might be useful:

• Related Discussions

6 months go in the garden 8-5-09

Q

Comments (7)
    Capehorn, I'm glad you like my gardens. The paths were made a few years ago of cement. I had posted a thread here showing the process but it seems to have disappeared. I used rocks, old stepping stones etc for the edges. I just blobed the concrete on the ground and spread it up to the edges. When it had dried I used the same paint I used on the house and wall - going for a southwestern look. I was wanting the paths to be like red clay yet easy to spray off and not have to weed. It worked to my satisfaction. I touched up the paint a bit in the spring but until I power wash them I don't know if I will have to do that this year or not. You asked on the other thread about why I lost so many hostas last year. I don't think you need to worry because you are in the same zone as my sister (north of Seattle). She's never lost a one and grows many in pots and barrels. I'm not sure what happened because up to last year, any put in the garage were always fine. I think one thing was they were too wet when they went in. We had a long, cold winter which shouldn't have made a difference but it may have gotten warm for a week or so in late winter. We had cold weather again in late winter/early spring so perhaps they'd started to grow by then. I took much more care this year of using wood shaving in the mix to keep everything lighter. I also got most of them into the ground. We'll see what happens.
    ...See More

queen of the month

Q

Comments (101)
    Blast, I can't find a rolling red carpet or ermine cape anywhere. Who needs 'em? But let us all sit at the great table (check out the silverware) and welcome Queen of the Month Heather. May she reign supreme in good health and humor and getteth ample rest with the royal babe in tow. I have senteth a priority box today to HRH Heather's castle and hope it finds her well and ready to decree something profound like "I AM QUEEN, YEAH BABY, YEAH!" I am the slightest bit concerned about former Queen Treesa. Has anyone heard from her? We need a supervisor to keep us in good stead. I will run amok for sure without a Queen Mother. Treesa, come back. You still rule in our hearts and minds! Sit and ponder your future rule... enjoy the bounty of Spring (if you don't have snow falling still) and don't forget Queen of the Month, Heather Waiting at the Mailbox XII. Din Din at the Queen's- oh hey, looks just like my house!
    ...See More

Queen of the Month- Part Deux

Q

Comments (100)
    Greetings once again from the Queen of May. The Good Queen Mother, Queen of March, AKA Treesa, sends her Tidings of Welcome to Deni, Queen of June. Her Highness bids you a most wonderfully enjoyable month and regrets that she is unable to post her welcome message herself because she also is suffering from computer difficulties which prevent the site pages from loading. In her letter to me she related how her beautiful backyard has become a pond, thanks to what seemed like endless rain through our dear state of SC. We were treated by Mother Nature to a straight week of rain before our annual steam cooker summer heat really kicked in. On the positive side, those rains eliminated the need to water potted plants three times daily. A week's break from that was welcomed, though it did not allow any much needed planting to be accomplished. The Queen of May still owes Thank You notes to the Queens mentioned in her previous post. She is still in a whirlwind of kid shuttling and limited in her computer time. She has not forgotten any of you.
    ...See More

~~june queen of the month~~sue g/sguanzon

Q

Comments (34)
    I received boxes from Maryanne and from Debbie on Friday! I opened Maryanne's to find festively wrapped Happy Birthday items - mini first aid kit (good idea I'm always poking myself - lol!), montbretias mixed bulbs and pecan brittle (nummy!) and PLANTS! a rose of sharon, yarrow, sedum, mint (smells wonderful) and a tradescantia - this looks just like one I lost last year - was one of my favorites - this is perfect! and Victoria Secret bodysplash and cream, a Hallmark mag (never seen this one - thanks) and a Garden design mag (beautiful) and a kitchen towel with a gardening angel on it. Thanks so much Maryanne! Debbie's box included a home sweet home plaque (went right up in my kitchen), a bouncing butterfly hanging (haven't seen these - really neat), a parrot flag, a frog on a rock (I actually have two smaller ones like this and I put this guy in the middle he fits right in!) and a beautiful large sturdy garden tote full of garden tools - thanks so much for the thoughtful gifts, Debbie! It's still great to be Queen!
    ...See More
  • cassiet
    18 years ago

{{gwi:527691}}

• cassiet
    18 years ago

The coleus is saturn coleus and is a very striking lime green with a magenta edge. I sent a start of this to my not so secret pal... the cactus is the first I have ever had to bloom on a grafted and I got this from my April showers swap pal. The canna is the first to bloom from SEED that I have been going on about and the sunflowers had an accident with the high winds a week or so ago and had to be tied up.. the glad is also grown this year. I will post more later when I make the pics smaller and all that.. now that I got it.

Cassie

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Cassie, the flowers are beautifull, you should be sending to us. sorry poochey but it was muddy who got adopted, there is a new poochey, fat one this time, sorry to say poochey1 is gods puppy now, just wasn't fully formed. other 3 small ones seem to be over the hill, I still feed every 3 hrs but they are all doing some nursing, so getting stronger.
    muddy is so fat that if she rolls on her back she can't turn back over. enjoy your flowers all, and send rain

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Cassie HRH Queenie with the Green Thumb- those are gorgeous! I especially love that coleus- striking! But I never turn my nose up at any blossom either. You have the touch, your highness! A cactus blooming- oh my.

Here are my adoptees. They aren't puppies or poppies, but they are delicate and oh so cute in the world of goats. We are in the first hours of having them here, so they are skittery and shy. Actually those would be good names for them: Skittery and Shy! Mother and son Nigerian dwarf goats, age 2 years for the brown mama and 5 months for the delicate white son. Tomorrow I will spend many hours loving them up and settling them into their quarantine which now has straw, water, alfalfa and a tarp over that dog house because the agile little monsters were on top of it threatening to jump OVER the 6 foot dog run fence. So now I have agile little monsters in my yard.
    {{gwi:33948}}

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Veeja, I am crushed to hear about the loss of little Poochey. You gave it your all, we know. RIP Poochey.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Love those goats Pooch... Are these the only two you have or do you have more and these are the latest two. Veeja sorry to hear about the little puppy Jenn and I were rooting for it. Thanks for the compliments on the flowers. I have the second one fully opened today. I will send only one pic of it. I am so proud as the cannas I have grown from seed and this is my first try. Didn't think they would bloom let alone be so pretty

Cassie

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Lovely goats poochy, one bit of freedom and flowers are all gone. there is a new poochy fat with one brown patch on eye. here is a pic of our queenrest of kids are gaining weight

• MudPlayingFamilysMom
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Whoa! What a fantastic pic of Queen Cassie! If I could choose to look any style I liked, that would be one of my top picks, hair, clothing, and all.

Cassie, I LOVE that canna. It's so beautiful! So is the glad. I haven't seen any just like that, either. The coleus are lookin' good here. I have them indoors in a sunny spot right now. I really think your patio probably looks better than any of my own gardens do right now. It's just been too muggy hot to be working in them. I have to drag a hose around everyday. My son's gardens are looking much better than the ones I've planted. It might have something to do w/the fact that he grabs my most expensive and best established plants as soon as I bring them home and utilized all the nicest ones from my holding bed. Could also be that his are the first ones that I water because he has all my tropicals and the real water hogs in his. I gotta say, the kid a real eye for design.

I bought a half bushel of peaches from a local grower today. They are HUGE. I would really like to get some jam made, but the kiddos have already eaten 1/3 of them. They will be devoured by Saturday. I miss my younger days in VA when I could drive up to the mountains to pick-your-own places and get 3 or 4 bushels. Can't get that many when they're running $30/bushel here. SC is the largest peach producer in the country. I think it's funny that GA calls itself the Peach State.

Poochey, I think goats are adorable. They even devour poison ivy and English ivy. Seems like they can leap over tall buildings in a single bound, too.

Muddy had better start doing her stuff. I wouldn't want her to be a poppy. Are you getting a bit more sleep now, Carol.

I'm running a wee bit behind when I usually ship because I've had too much time spent in planning meetings for our homeschool co-op and because Carol presented me w/a challenge in the Dog Days swap, even if she didn't mean to. LOL I don't think I happen to have a thing on my pal's wish list. So, I've been trying to shop to make a great box w/o going broke. Textbooks, supplies, registration fees for evening activities and such for 6 kiddos puts a strain on Aug/Sept. Blah, just the thought of back-to-school drags me down. I prefer endless summers, even if they are too hot. I'm just dragging a bit right now. I do like your list, though. You gave us lots to work with! I'm aiming to ship your box sometime early next week if my dh doesn't come home this weekend. I have the next 3 days w/o my dear grandson here. That should give me a little more time to get other things accomplished. I do try to get as many errands as possible out of the way while he's here and I have the car to use instead of my giant van. Hopefully, I stocked up enough to avoid the grocery stores this weekend. This is tax free weekend on school related materials and all the shopping areas are like the day after Thanksgiving, even the places that have nothing to do w/back-to-school. I'm sure my 15yo dd will be wanting me to take her out to look at clothing, though.

That's about all the news of what's going on here. Oh, one of the cats had a kitten yesterday, but I gave another one away today. So, things are still even on the cat side.

• veeja11
    18 years ago

I am still feeding every three hrs, want to make sure other three little ones make it, here are some pics with names.

muddy

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Has anyone heard from Leann... I see her package was delivered and I hope everything made it safely!!!! Puppies are soooo cute. My daughter wants one but then she wants ALL animals especially puppies. I keep trying to hide the pics from her but caught her sneaking on here to look.

You know MuddyMom here in WV we have those orchards. I am now in Charleston but was born in Monroe and raised in the neighboring county of Greenbrier. The Orchard was a mere 5 miles from my home in Greenbrier to Monroe Co. We could literally walk "over the hill" and get there but couldn't carry much. hehehehehe. We will go home next weekend and there the peaches are 29 cents a pound... pick your own!!!! A bushel is way cheaper and of course if they are bruised you can just HAVE them... as extra cause you know their reputation has to be kept up. One year I made peach butter... YUM... love my mother's canned peached with cream & sugar.

My patio is a MESS right now as I have just sprayed it again with weed killer and they are dying everywhere. My daughter says it looks like a jungle. I grow most of the things I have in GIANT pots because I have a patio and although it is nice sized patio I can get more things growing each year in pots. I have 3 actual areas which I have made around the perimeter and in this I put things in the GROUND... A perennial bed, an annual bed and a rose bed. In the corner I have tomato plants which are hanging full right now. In pots I am growing amaranthus, celosia, nasturium, baby's breath, ornamental peppers, marigolds, cherry tomatoes, a yellow and red striped tomato, coleus, eucalyptus, cannas, and some things I got in a swap I am waiting to see what they are. I will take pics of those when/if they bloom. The worst part about container gardening is watering DAILY!!!! but one look at my cannas and I think... ohhh it IS worth it. Grinning. In my front stoop I have a little grouping of sweet potato vine blackie, dahlia, oxaslis and in the front flower bed marigolds, daylillies, tuberous begonias, and a giagunda celosia that I can't want to bloom to see what is looks like. Heheheheehe. I have been off this week and have so enjoyed it. Had a LOT of time in my gardens.

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

More pics this of the apricot canna now in full bloom, a very lovely orange canna that looks red on here however this is a very vivid ORANGE, and Tom D'oro never heard of this however is what the label said... a deep buttercupy color orange/yellow very beautiful. Finally a grouping on my front stoop

• veeja11
    18 years ago

new picture of earthly and riversong all pops doing well

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Love those pics of the puppies keep 'em coming!!!!

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Where are all my princesses?

Cassie

• veeja11
    18 years ago

My box should be there by now, I sure hope it is not lost

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Have not received anything yet Carol.. when did you mail it? Did you send conf. delivery? I will check for it if you did.

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Carol... NOT to worry your package is HERE today!!! I know what happened to it though.. The zip said 15312 and it went to Avella, PA and they scratched it out and and wrote on it 25312 which is my zip code!!!! heheheheehe. You are my very first box this month and what a lovely box it is. I received from the Princess Carol a purple and white Siberian Iris.. I can't wait to see it bloom, some allium bulbs has been forever since I had any.. grinning. Can I plant those now or do I have to wait until fall? Some miracle grow houeplant tablets. I have never seen thse only the spikes and I have already dropped some in my bigger houseplant pots... oh the joy no more mixing for a while!!!! I have 3 show plants in my apt... one is a pothos which is growing on a tree limb instead of a slice of tree with bark on it. It is 5 ft tall and I will soon have to put it on rollers to move. Currently I DRAG it to the bathroom and pick it up and set it in the bathtub to give it a SHOWER!!! Laughing which both cleans & nourishes the leaves and waters it and the limb. Honestly it is the easiest way to do it as misting the leaves is no longer feasible and too time consuming. 6 seashore beach candles that will look lovely on my patio table at night when we sit out there. I kept two for inside. English lavender set, wash, soap, lotion, luffah. It smells so good!!!! Purple stationery pad and matching planner and some gardening gloves. This is a wonderful box and everything is wonderful. The planner is wonderful as today I was out with Jenn shopping for school supplies as we are both about the return to college... her in her final year!!!! FINALLY and me in my final year of GRAD school so that planner is WONDERFUL and my fav. color too with flowers to boot. What more could a Queen ask for. REALLY big grin. Thank you also for the very lovely card. Keep posting those pics... my daughter who loves animals greatly is saving them to her computer in a puppy folder. Thank you Carol for a very lovely box and making this very, very, very hot Saturday a very happy one.

Cassie

• cassiet
    18 years ago

I have the craziest thing happening however I guess this is what they say about growing from SEED. I have 2 different types of canna flowers growing from the SAME plant. I earlier posted flowers which are red and yellow and a SECOND stalk of flowers was coming along at the same time and they started blooming on Thursdsay... they are yellow with very small RED DOTS!!!!! Also I planted from the same pack of Apricot Ice and I posted the first to bloom which is a beautiful apricot and the second seed from the same batch is blooming and it is almost a pinkish apricot if that makes sense... almost a light coral pink. I'm amazed!!!! I know that when you grow cannas and things of this sort from seed that they may not be the same still I am amazed. Grin. I will post pics later

Cassie

• lunamoon
    18 years ago

Great pictures everyone has been posting! Those puppies are adorable, Carol!

My humble homage to Queen Cassie will be going out in tomorrow's mail. I hope you like it!

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Hi all,
    This princess is very busy. Working alot more than I care too, trying to get DD ready to depart for college in California, and watering like crazy to keep the gardens going.

****I desperately need Queen Cassie's address as I have checked everywhere in email and can't find it.**** Could someone email me please or I won't be able to honor her highness, Queen of Cannas! I'll watch my email and will mail tomorrow if you can oblige me.

Cassie is that lovely pink and white bloom a gladiolus?
    It's wonderful, beautiful, glorious.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Poochey,
    I have sent you my address and yes the pink and white are glads... they are KMart specials came in a mixed bag. I was a little disappointed actually because it said a mixture of colors... all white but various edges and I planted FORTY.... so far all but 2 have been pink.... I would've truly liked more variety... Still the bloom is beautiful. I also planted some others and just recently saw one on a web site I fell in love with it was lime green with a PURPLE throat!!!! So pretty.

Cassie

• Poochella
    18 years ago

I got Cassie's address! I got Cassie's address! Thanks very much your Highness.

Cassie your glads are so gorgeous I wouldn't mind having 40 of the same kind if only they'd bloom! I have had two bloom this year out of about 60. Last year was a total wipe out due to thrips. This year I have wonderful foliage but only two blosoms so far,with some buds in the works. I am crossing my fingers that they show up before November.

We had a grand adventure this evening. The newcomer goats have been in quarantine for two weeks until we could ( crossing fingers and praying) "goatproof" the 'big' pasture for their transfer from a mere 16 x 6 dog run where they've been cooped up. FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM they cried.

So we've moved logs ( springboard to freeedom, too close to fence) dug tree roots and nailed in base boards, pounded new fence in little tiny gaps, pounded many stakes to anchor loose base wires, secured the "off limits" areas of the barn and lifted them over the fence to new found freedom tonight.

I cannot tell you the unroyal glee of watching a young goat kid spring and frolic off logs or giant cable spools or mid air itself. They are like slinkies with fur and hooves. So we will sleep with one ear open tonight lest little tiny hooves honor our deck or porch, meaning we did not secure things as well as thought. That seems to be the theme with the little beasts, although I've not had a problem with them ever before that was the goat's fault- only our oversight. They are almost, not quite, but almost as cute as puppies!~

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Glad you liked my humble offerings queen
    cassiet, All the pups but mellen are eating mush from a bowl now here is a pic of them right after eating covered in food.It is white mush I feed them so you can hardly tell.

• lunamoon
    18 years ago

I was all ready to mail out my package to the queen when I realized that I don't have her address. Can someone please send it to me? Thanks!

Jenell

• Poochella
    18 years ago

I'll forward her address Jenell, provided your email is right there on your name link.

I made it to the PO today and the royal box is winging east. Unfortunately, something I mentioned in the card remains on my kitchen counter. I hate that! I'll email the Queen once the box is received- nothing to pine about Cassie, I can easily make a mental note and remember my obligation with my steel trap of a mind. Kidding. Kidding about the steel part; my mind is like oatmeal right now. I've been up since 0400, haven't sat down since 11 a.m. and right about now I would lap up a bowl of mush with Carol's poppies as I haven't managed to get supper yet either. Boo.

Jenell standby for mail.

• abitodd
    18 years ago

I for some reason was able to get in tonight so I wanted to let Anniup know I recieved her box and loved it. I too am way behind. You gals that have not gotten a box from me will shortly. I am sorry I have gotten behind but just have not been able to get out and do much shoping. Be on the lookout soon for my humble gifts.

Deni aka abitodd

• lunamoon
    18 years ago

Thanks for the address Poochella. The Queen's package is now enroute to her castle.

• leann2800
    18 years ago

Hello Queen Cassie and Court!

My family is sick so I cannot spend much time online. But, I will get back online and chat with you guys later. I did get a few packages I have not thaanked folks for. And I wanted to let you guys know I have not forgot you. But, folks are sick.

Later,
    Leann

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Cassie did you get your box? It should have been there long ago.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Hi my Princesses,
    I haven't been able to get online at home now since Thursday of last week... our internet service is down they tell us because of heat related issues.

I received 2 packages in the past week and ohhhh how lovely they both were. One from Poochey... and in her box I received the most wonderful items for relaxing and pampering myself. SMILE SHEEPISHLY
    I received sage/lavender bathing sand... this felt wonderful and smelled heavenly, a purple memo pad which is on my door as my daughter and I are now in college again and sometimes this is the only communication we will have... this came just in time as our other one was almost gone, lavender tea lights... Jenn stole one of these for her room, bath tea sweet dream and destress, French milled soap, lemon flavored cookies, lemonade which I love, a simple pleasures magnet with grapes on it, garden animals magnet, Russell Stover chocolates... do I EVEN have to say these are already devoured. Giggling, and a queen tiara which is darling and princess dress with a small studded crown. Poochella naturally I loved the purple theme!!!!!!! and grinned until my face hurt.

My other package was from Luna Moon and was just as wonderful!!! In her package I received a Neon Pothos... girl you SAVED me from being a THIEF as I have been eyeing these at the mall for over a month now and trying to figure out how I can get a piece without going to jail. Smiling. She also sent a silver squill, wandering jew.
    Luna also sent some daylilies and my daughter took those and run... Apricot Sparkles and Little Grapette. She also sent some bath confetti, matching gel, bathing salts and crystals.. all in lavender scent. Lavender note sticky notes which I brought to work with me this morning, a garden journal. Jenell I loved your package and all the sweet gifts in it. I am going to use the ONE of the bath items tonight I just can't decide WHICH ONE. I have received 3 packages thus far and am loving being Queen for a month. I feel truly blessed and pampered with these wonderful boxes. I LOVE the purple colors and the PURPLE scents. Hehehehehehehe...

I hope to write more when my internet is fixed and I am not at work sneaking

Cassie

• veeja11
    18 years ago

lets get those pkgs off to our queen month is going fast, I took kids out to grass for the first time today, they ran right back into the box. here they are.
    {{gwi:1290923}}

• Poochella
    18 years ago

OMG! Veeja they are so cute right from their noses to their stubby little tiny tails! What a big world it must seem to them. Don't leave them outdoors as I have your aaaaddddddddddddrrrrrrrreeessssssssssss and wouldn't mind accidentally inviting one into my car! You did a great job getting them to this healthy starting point. Well done!

Is it too early to inquire about the Queen of September's wishes? Please post whenever you can.

• veeja11
    18 years ago

I keep a close eye on those little pups, at 500.00 each they aren't getting lost, that is my vacation money. Is lil ol me queen for Sept? The dahlias I got from poochy are going wild. so nice to have a late summer bloom, also got an almost white iris blooming, can't remember if it bloomed earlier also or if it is just late. I hope it is my month as dh is getting a little suspicious as to the amount I am spending each month on postage. does everyone here tell their dh the exact amount the spend on trades each month?
    there goes my vacation, oh well I am having fun. hugs to all
    carol

• cassiet
    18 years ago

The puppies are sooo cute. I haven't got to be online except from work for the last week as our internet service was down because of heat related problems... now that is bad. Enjoying the last days as Queen of August!!!!! Who is Queen of September

Cassie

• Poochella
    18 years ago

On my old list from the original Queen, Treesa I think, it's been so long; I have Sunshine123 as Queen of Sept, Veeja you are listed as October. BUT: I think there was a revamping of that as no one heard from Sunshine; I can't recall and am too tired now to go look in past posts, but I will, unless someone can tell the group up front sooner than my tired eyes can find it.

Where in the world is MudMom our new Queen mum?

• lunamoon
    18 years ago

If we are still going by the last list that Muddy posted, here is the order of our reigning queens:

MARCH - QUEEN MUM, TREESA *
    APRIL-PEA RIDGE GIRL SC *
    MAY-MUDPLAYINGFAMILYSMOM SC****
    JUNE-ABITODD MS ***
    JULY-LEANN2800 GA ****
    AUGUST-CASSIE WV ***?
    SEP.- VEEJA11 WA ****
    OCT.-POOCHELLA WA ****
    NOV.-LUNAMOON MA ***?
    DEC.-GARDENINGNUTINVA VA ***
    JAN.-NUMBER 1 ANGEL IOWA ***
    FEB.-ANNIEUP MI **??
    MAR.-SUNSHINE123 PA

• cassiet
    18 years ago

I was wondering the same thing as we haven't heard from her since the beginning of the month... MuddyMom... appear

Cassie

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Muddy mom is mia, send out the globe poochy. last I heard she was making all homemade gifts for her trades this month and was buried in crafts, goodie I'm gonna be a queen, as for wishes, proper headwear, my fav color is sky blue, I like anything with wolves on it, mini vases for my mini roses, nice smelling shower gel, anything that smells good to help my puppy smelling house, servitute and worship :))
    anything is good

• sunshine123
    18 years ago

hi all i am the queen for March i hope i still am but i need address for everyone to send there stuff out to plmk if i still queen for march

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Okay, anyone close enough to muddy to know her phone #? I am worried. Sunshine if you are honering the other queens you will be queen for march, but you must play fair to stay in.Pooch should have any addys you need. find muddy someone now!!! come out, come out, wherever you are.only 2 days to get your pkgs out for this month

• cassiet
    18 years ago

I was going to say the same thing Carol... packages must be sent each month to each queen according to the swap rules except for you month as Queen. I don't know MuddyMom number but I do know she has a child who has a disability..... so something may be going on there. Don't know just a thought

Cassie

• Poochella
    18 years ago

sunshine, email me if you want addresses; hopefully I've saved them.

MUDMOM!! Where in the world are you?

Queen to be Veeja, thanks for posting your wishes.

Cassie I owe you five Poochella tickets! That's what sat out on the counter once your box was packed. They aren't as good as winning Lottery tickets, but nearly a sure bet for 5 plants or 5 dahlia tubers next Spring. Dahlias do very well in pots. The way the deer are munching for the real first time ever, I don't know if I'm going to have a perennial left to my name! We'll talk about it all next Spring.

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Sunshine, you should have addresses for May through October in your email. I no longer have Treesa's or Heather's- March and April's queens.

• cassiet
    18 years ago

Sadly removing my crown and preparing to pass it on the next very worthy queen

Cassie

• Poochella
    18 years ago

Say farewell to the Queen of August- Cassie of the Cannas- and welcome in Queen Veeja- Royal Pupper Herder and all around nice gal!

Adieu Cassie, for now, and welcome Veeja! The imaginary red carpet lies before you. Don't let the puppies pee on it!

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Thankyou for the welcome, I am happy to be queen

• veeja11
    18 years ago

Queen carol would like all her royal subjects to read the book the long emergency. she is also trying to change to all organic gardening so any books on organic gardening would be appreciated, last but foremost remember our friends in the hurricane zone, pray for them and help anyway you can.They need our help

• cassiet
    18 years ago

I'm going to start a new link for your month as Queen Carol... anyone heard from Muddy Mom yet?

Cassie