SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
treesa207

queen of the month

TREESA207
19 years ago

Hey Garden Pals how would you like to be Queen of the month?

The rules are:

There will be 12 people playing

Who ever signs up here to play will be the order in which you will be crowned Queen.

This will begin in April and end in April 2006

Since pea ridge girl and mud mom have already posted I feel it only fair to let them be included first.

So pea ridge girl will be Queen for April and Mud mom will be Queen for May

And since I want to play I will be last and take April 2006

SO that makes 9 more people that we need to sign up!

After you post here please email me with the following:

YOUR NAME AND GW NAME

ADDRESS

FAVORITE COLOR

FAVORITE FLOWERS AND PLANTS

SPECIAL INTEREST

AND A SHORT BIO ABOUT YOURSELF

Please have all info to me by March 10 so I will have plenty of time to get it all together

You can send the Queen any thing you like and any time during her month.

Please remember to post here everytime you receive a gift so all of us will know what you got!

And remember you will be receiving 11 gifts!!!

So hurry up and post here if you want to be QUEEN.

Comments (101)

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Good evening Royal subjects,
    Just want to say hello and that I still have not received addy's and bio's from:
    Mud Mom
    Abitodd
    Cassie and AnnieUp
    Please send these to me as soon as you can,just because your waiting for your month to roll around doesn't mean someone might want to send you something before you are Queen. You just never know...
    Treesa207

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Well, well, well, the countdown to Queen Treesa's reign begins: I have just come back from the USPO wherein deposited for Priority Mailing was the box containing the crown jewels and sundry other nonroyal little treasures.

Seven hours or so before you can bark out some decrees, Treesa! Better practice your best public waves, royal nods, and the like as soon you will be:

Let me know that the box gets there okay, your highness?
    Poochella

• Related Discussions

~~~~~Queen of the Month ~ Nancy~~~~~

Q

Comments (68)
    Tina,Thanks so much sweetie : ) I received my box today and a very sweet card.No need to apologize. Heavens I wasn't worried.I absolutely love everything you sent! Tina sent me an awesome Tony Stewart Nascar Cooler Bag(You must have esp girl LOL Yes!! He and Jimmie are our favorites!)Inside the bag was an awesome birdfeeder(love this), thistle sock and suet cake(love these too).Not only do I love them... my backyardbirds think you are "super tweet" for thinking of them : )Also she sent me a box of Raspberry Zinger Tea,Thats my favorite tea ever : )A bag of mini plastic cups that will come in very handy now.I am in the process of potting up all my baby av's and they are perfect size and also 2 packs of flower seeds.Painted Daisy and Oriental Poppy.I am anxious to get these sowed. Thanks so much Tina....and Thanks Again Everyone For Making My February Reign So Special. I Love You All : )) Nancy
    ...See More

Need ONE replacement for Queen of the Month Swap

Q

Comments (4)
    August has been taken!!! Welocme Alison!!! Will send you the questionnaire ASAP.
    ...See More

Queen Of the Month Swap ~~~monipsych~~~

Q

Comments (30)
    2 more boxes came yesterday. Thank you, Thank you! Ginger sent some great magazines. I love to look and dream. :) Also the loveliest bamboo hanging basket and seeds. It was REALLY beautiful! Thank you Ginger! And Debbie OK sent a box packed with goodies. I think it weighed 50 pounds. LOL...... It was great because everything was so nicely wrapped and my DD helped open them all. She laid claim to a garden rock, and the cutest girl fairy figurine. Which is also named Maya. Their were also candles, a rock with a turtle, hummingbird feeder, and I know I'm forgetting something. Oh that's right a beautiful journal which Maya has already claimed. She's writing gardening stories and drawing pictures in it. Thank you Debbie! It's great to be the Queen! Monica
    ...See More

July-Queen Of The Month ***galium***

Q

Comments (31)
    I received a bottomless box of presents from Monica today. Monica I had so much fun taking everything out. You sure do know how to pack a box. Firstly, there were two novels that I haven't read. I'm never without a book to read! Then came the candle making supplies-Tea Light Cups, a Stacking Candle Set, Floating Candle Mold, Scents (Paradise Breeze and Spiced Pumpkin) and Candle Wicking. I called my daughter (Carol) to tell her because we make candles together. She was just as excited as I was. Also a pair of heavy duty garden pruners with cushion grips. I love these Monica can't wait to put them to use. There was a packet of thank you cards (always need these), Fimo butterfly and dragonfly slice and bake (what fun!), a container of beads and jewelry findings, 2 packages of plant markers (forever running out of those) and a bag of Lemonade Hard Candy (which I can suck on while reading the books you sent). Had to post a picture of the 3 cute animal garden ornaments: Rabbit, Squirrel and a Doggy The endless box continues with Dutch Iris Bulbs, Gladiola Corms and Mixed Oriental Lilies and 2 flower plant diffusers (they are so pretty). I also received an incredible selection of seeds: Morning Glories, Cosmos Daydream, Peony Poppy, Verbena, Gaillardia, California Poppy, Poppy-Fluffy Ruffles, Milkweed, Cosmos Picotee, Tomato San Mazano, Tomato Mrs. Maxwell's Big Italian, Rutgers, Eggplant and Gourds. Monica, thank you for everything. You really went over my Questionnaire with a fine tooth comb. I am touched by your thoughtfulness and I love all your gifts. Hugs, Mariann
    ...See More
  • TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

"IT'S GOOD TO BE QUEEN!"
    Today I recieved 2 wonderful boxes!!!!
    First was one from POOCHIE WOOCHIE, and oh my what wonderful gifts she sends to the Queen!
    When I opened the box this wonderful smell of rosemary and roses just filled the air.And inside was a pretty organza sachet bag filled with tiny rosebuds and tied with a ribbon,a bar of very nice rosemary garden soap, two magnetic shopping list pads for the fridge, a package of note cards that are the prettiest I have ever seen, the cutest little cast iron turtle, his shell comes off. I think I will keep him by the kitchen sink to put my rings in!. And a blue hydrangea bush and 5 or 6 iris plants.
    And last but not least......The CROWN of jewels! What a beautiful package you sent Poochella! I will post the pic of me wearing the crown real soon. But I must play with my gifts first! Thank you so very much for everything I love it all.
    The second package was from MUD-MOM! SHE knows how to send nice gifts to the Queen also!!!
    She sent a beautiful very organic looking flower pot with etched butterflies on it and it looks like moss is growing all over the pot it is so pretty, a package of hummer food, they Thank you by the way, a cute tin bunny on a garden stake tied with a piece of french ribbon, blackberry and raspberry tea (how did you know that was my favorite?) a bunch of werthers candies yummy! and a very nice tin heart shaped placque to hang on my door, it has a 4 leaf clover in the center with a wire bow with bells hanging on the bow.
    It is on my back door right now I just love it! She also sent me a humingbird wind chime that is beautiful! I am going to hang it in the fairy garden my grand daughter and I are making. We watched Peter Pan the other day and she has been flipping out over faires ever since then, she keeps saying "I do believe in fairies" "I do believe in faireis" so I think that wind chime will be just perfect for that special garden.
    Thank you MUD-MOM for all your gifts, You and Poochella gave me a beautiful sun shinny day!!!!

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Wonderful: glad you like your things Queen Treesa. Don't let the neighbors catch you royally waltzing about the house and yard with that crown on. Could raise some eyebrows...

Enjoy your little turtle- heavy sucker isn't he? It was one of those "get one for thee, and one for me" finds so I have his frog cohort here, as either an outdoor decoration or indoor. I like the sinkside ring idea.

Thanks for letting me know it got there- enjoy!
    Poochella or Poochie Woochie

• number_1_angel
    19 years ago

Your Royal Majesty--
    I fear I have not recieved your address so your gifts lie waiting
    I will wait for your reply
    Your humble subject
    Jeanette

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Dear Humble Jeanette,
    Did you get my e-mail Dah-ling?
    Treesa207 (the ROYAL Queen of March)

• number_1_angel
    19 years ago

Yes M'Lady (curtseying)
    I did receive the royal email
    Thank you --and your humble pkg will soon be on it's way!
    Your loyal subject
    Jeanette 'Queen' in waiting

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Greetings to all my ROYAL subjects!
    Sorry I have not posted in a few days but, I have been on a cruise to Spain, you know it truly is lovely this time of year.When I returned to the castle there were two packages waiting for me.
    Rewards1, LIZ... You shouldn't have...She sent me this very pretty glass bowl that you fill with water and it has 4 colored floating gel candles in little glass cups, VERY PRETTY indeed. And a pretty sunflower note pad with matching pen And a beautiful wind spiral made out of crystals it is so pretty I don't even want to put it outside I have it hanging in my kitchen right now. Thank you so very much I love every thing! Treesa Queen of March.

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

The second package was from pearidgegirl.
    She gave me a very large tin seed tray with wooden handles it is just perfect for organizing all my seeds. Two pillar candles one is green melon and the other is vanilla. 6 floating rose candles, 6 floating butterfly candles that have glitter on them and they are painted also, they are Very pretty. 3 small green antique looking buckets that have pineapples painted on them, a package of scarlet o'hara MG seeds and a package of Lupine seeds a set of garden tools a stationary pad with blue birds in a nest,teacup and saucer notepad it is so cute, and a very nice glass plaque to hang in my new fairy garden it has flowers painted on it and say's"Fairy Garden> in pink.And last but not least a beautiful silver ring. I really don't know what I have done to receive such wonderful gifts from everyone! I love everything Heather, thank you so very much!
    Treesa the Queen

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Today was another great day here at the castle!
    Deni...aka[Abitod>sent me a box just packed full of all kinds of goodies!!! First was a lovely easter card. And inside the box was the cutest wind sock it is a ladybug, and a frog thermometer with suction cups to hang on the window, now all the slimmy little critters that are there in the summer time will have another friend to play with! A bouquet of tulip suckers[they won't last long!]The cutest little bunny, it is 3 wooden stacked boxes all dressed up like a bunny and she is holding a shovel, I just love her! A very pretty wooden angel all dressed in flowers that says"come sit in my garden" a carrot full of bubble gum eggs,and a whole bunch of cuttings from her red rose bush and another bunch from her white rose bush, and 2 wonderful brugmansia cuttings"they even have leaves>!!!
    Thank you Deni I love everything you sent to me.
    Treesa207 The Queen of March

• Poochella
    19 years ago

WOW! It rocks to be Queen!
    I am glad you're enjoying your rule Treesa. Did you really get to cruise to Spain or are you just yanking our serfdom chains? I would like to see a photo of your fleet pulling into port there. Pinta, Santa Maria, etc. I have heard the highest compliments about vacations in Spain and would like one when I am queen LOL!

Pearidge Girl, I am glad you came in from standing by your mailbox, where we last heard from you- awaiting your April rule. You have to consider the outdoor elements and wear and tear they can bring. Best keep yourself in top notch shape for your upcoming rule.

I am already turning my sights toward April with a few things to get together for this month yet.
    Everybody please update your member pages' wants list.
    Happy Spring-~~~~~~ almost
    Poochella

• abitodd
    19 years ago

Hi all,

I recieved a very sweet card from the Queen Mother herself...I now feel very important. It is not everyday one recieves a card from the Queen Mother you know. Thanks Treesa it brightened my day.

• abitodd
    19 years ago

Ok where is everyone??????? Ok I want to move this list back to the top with my others as I hate to scroll...so same question here...What is your most wanted plant for this spring? Mine once again would be Banana Ae Ae or anything else I do not already have that is variegated or dark near black foliage or flowers :)~

abitodd

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Ha ha! Lowly me, non royal nothingness, got a wonderful St. Patty's greeting from the Queen too! Thanks Treesa, your royal highness. You are most considerate.

Abitodd, when you say variegated do you mean green and white in the traditional sense, or dark variegation which would be new to me.
    And how do you pronounce Banana Ae Ae?
    Pooch

• MudPlayingFamilysMom
    19 years ago

My most wanted? Ack! There is so much in this world that I do not know about. My most wanted is probably waiting for me to discover it! The easiest way for me to describe my wants is that if it's something the giver loves, I'm gonna love it, too. Only thing is that it has to be able to take heat and humidity. Okay, I go gaga over tropicals, and we'd like more bananas, too. (We have one dwarf Cavendish & one rojo.) Oh, and there's citrus, which we can't get enough of, and succulents, and daylilies, and roses, and irises, and daylilies, and gardenias, and hostas, and I really crave a passiflora edulis, and gingers, and daphne, and dahlias (Annie, the ones that came in that tuber trade SURVIVED on my kitchen table. One of the benefits of a not having a furnace this winter. Let's just say my house has been "cool".) Oh, I also really crave some plumeria. And brugs that we don't have, especially the ones that didn't make it as cuttings (anything rooted "Candida" is at the top of the brug wish list. It's my oldest dd's name and our cutting died.) You'd have to ask me what did make it, though. Anything variegated. There are some things that I drool over, but really, if it's something the giver loves, I'm going to love it, too. There's not a day that goes by that I don't look at things and think fondly of the person they came from. Sounds sappy, but there are days when my heart just feels overflowing with love for people I've met on GW - not a few of whom are also Queens of their said month's dominion.

Okay, I've rambled to keep this thread upwardly mobile. Now, what we've gotta do is to get some more homage landing at the threshold of Treesa's castle so that she can post her gratitude to her loyal subjects.

• Poochella
    19 years ago

MudMom HRH In Waiting, great news on the tuber storage- even though the kitchen table isn't the usual method or location LOL! You have the tuber touch, clearly. If you have a few minutes, or maybe the kids have time- I'd like you to email me the names of which varieties you ended up with so I don't duplicate them. Don't know if Jody unwrapped the saran packs to divvy them up or not. The tape labels are fairly easy to read, because my handwriting is so neat-- NOT!

I know some of the unwrapped tubers here are tough to read, but if you can just give me a few letters (it'll be like Wheel of Fortune) I can probably come up with a name. I hope the kids are still interested in growing cut flowers; if not, let me know. I'm doing my sorting and sending in the next couple weeks. So get those little royal Princes-and-Princesses-in-Waiting busy (although they sound plenty busy as is!)
    Thanks,
    Annie

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I goT a card from the queen also, did you receive this loyal subjects box ?Thankyou for the adorable card. am I going to have to bow to little leaky?
    your loyal subject in training. queen to be carol

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

YES! Carol I got your box on Saturday!!And I am in love with the tin birdhouse. It is the cutest thing, I have a little resin blue bird that has a clip on the bottom of him and he fits on the perch just perfect! I have it in my kitchen window. Carol also sent a very nice JUNGLE JUICE candle in a pretty little tin. A dark green journal that I really needed! A package of floral stationary,pink daisy note pad for the fridge,A box of stationary with beautiful flowers all over it, A wire and bead butterfly windchime and a wire and bead flower windchime,and it was all wrapped up in this beautiful robin egg blue tissue paper(that I saved by the way!) Thank you Carol for everything!
    The Queen Mother

• Poochella
    19 years ago

All Hail the Queen! (just practicing for my rule in December and YES Veeja you must curtsy to me if your knees can accomplish it- I noticed lately that I am making that middle aged groaning noise when getting up or down in the yard- it's very non-regal!) Be hopeful I don't send you off to a far away land to fight for more gardening space for the kingdom, or queendom in this case. I am pretty easy going as a ruler, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

TREESA, your royal highness Queen of March, I beg permission to ask if you've been wearing the royal crown of jewels out and about your empire? (Have the neighbors called the cops yet, in other words?) You are extremely kind as a ruler, I might add. No barking out decrees or anything. I will rule this motely crew with a playdough fist! Just you wait my pretties....

• pearidgegirl
    19 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY to our QUEEN MOTHER today is your day I hope you have a grand feast at your castle and are showered with jewels on your special day!!!!
    Heather

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thank you Pearidgegirl! And yes I had a wonderful day!
    Even tho it was freezing out side and pouring the rain I still had the love of my family shinning thru.
    Early this morning during the storm my daughter and my granddaughter came over and showered me with gifts!!!!
    They brought a big beautiful metal window box full of gardening supplies and plants any thing you could think of was in there,4 pond plants,bleeding heart,lily of the valley,caladiums,day lilies,lilliums,garden stakes,one of the garden stakes is this real pretty girl frog and she has a crown on,(gosh how perfect)the other one is a wooden angel with wire wings she is just beautiful.A clear bird feeder to hang on the window so you can watch the birds eating. Food for my roses, a foldable compost bin! How cool is that? A garden tote to carry all my weeds to the compost, and a sweet broom shrub that is blooming and it is so pretty. Then tonight when my husband came home he brought me a beautiful birthday cake and fried chicken so I didn't have to cook. Wasn't that thoughtful? And earlier tonight I received a phone call from my best friend in Michigan which I hadn't talked to in a while. So I had a very nice birthday I just hate to see it end.

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Poochie,
    You asked if I have been wearing my crown of jewels? Well of course I have!
    As you all well know I have servants to do everything for me, but I do prefer to walk my royal crusty(oops I mean)trusty dogs myself. So the other morning about 7am I was out and about walking with my crown on and happened to notice all the cars pulling over to the side of the road and people getting out and just standing by their cars with their hands over their hearts, after I would pass they would get in their cars and drive off very slow. Now mind you, I live right in town on one of the four corners, so there was alot of traffic that time of the morning. About that time a tour bus came by and people were shouting out the windows...HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!! HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!
    I just smiled and did the wave thing and came back inside to wait another 2 hours until it was time to walk them again. Come to think of it tho, my neighbors have been acting a little strange lately but I say oh hail, they are just jelous.
    Hail from the Queen.......

• Poochella
    19 years ago

WOW! LOL Treesa- you have got the royal kingdom all whipped into shape, I'm glad to hear. I hope the dogs get velvety capes too...

A tour bus? Better keep my eyes on CNN for that spectacle: "Turning our attention to South Carolina... a woman was reported wandering the streets..."
    Where are the rest of you royal subjects? Only half a month left of the reign and I hope you won't be ignoring HRH Treesa. I heard she has a special dark, drippy dungeon for peasants who meet with her disfavor.

Hoist a tall challice for those with the Irish bloodlines in honor of St. Patrick.

• MudPlayingFamilysMom
    19 years ago

Dear Queen, I didn't read the post that it was your birthday until after midnight. That means that you get to recelebrate it today! Since it was a midweek b'day, you also get to celebrate it once more on your choice of weekend days.

I'm trying to figure out if it would be more appropriate, at this hour, to toast you w/a cup of Irish breakfast tea with a wee bit of Irish Cream mixed in, or with a cup o' Irish cream w/a wee bit of breakfast tea mixed in.

Many, many happy returns Queen Treesa!

• leann2800
    19 years ago

To: The Secretary to Her Royal Majesty
    The Queen Treesa Suggs of Branchville

Your Royal Highness,

I am sure you have heard there are rumors in the kingdom that question some of your subjects alliance. I have even heard speak of dungeons and such. May it please Your Majesty to know a tribute is on its way to the castle even now as I write you this message. It is only because of tragedy and acts of God that I would have even delayed this long. My mother in law has died, I have been ill, and my stepchild has just discovered her new born is blind. Everything has been quite motley. But things have been put in order as best as possible. So, I have had the fortune to have the time to finally send my esteem your way.
    I have the honor to be Madam,Your Royal Majesty's most loyal and obedient servant,

Princess Royal Leann Boyd of Nashville

• leann2800
    19 years ago

P.S. **sigh** I've been waiting all month to speak all royal-like. lol
    feels good! :)

• number_1_angel
    19 years ago

Princess Royal Leann--I am sending my royal condolences your way--as I am sure the Queen Mother will when she reads your royal declaration.
    You have had a horrible time, I am sorry for your loss, and your illness, and the trials your stepdaughter is facing.
    You are in my prayers
    Jeanette-Queen of March'06

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Thank you Jeanette.
    I recieved a package from a secret pal swap I'm in today. It was so great. It appears the end of March is going to be better than the beginning. And we have learned that the baby's blindness is not due to a tumor. The worst part for her has been discovering why. She was afraid it could be even worse. She is going to find out next week if it is permanent or something surgery can fix. I'm crossing my fingers. She has been able to better care for the baby now. She could not figure out why he would get upset if she quit talking or singing to him. She knew some babies liked to be held a lot but she could not figure out why he had to be talked to. but, she knows now and thats half the battle.
    Thanks again for oyur prayers.
    Princess Leann (reigning in a forum near you July 2005...don't miss it)

• Poochella
    19 years ago

HRH-In-Waiting-for-July Leann,
    I offer my sincere condolences for the strife and misfortunes heaping themselves upon you and your family.

When I hear of your new little grandson's blindness I am at first heartbroken, but quickly reminded of a 91 yr old spitfire, whipper snapper, and downright pithy little woman I met years ago. Jenny was her name and she tipped the scales at about 80 lbs dripping wet, under 5 feet tall. She lived alone in senior housing in Seattle. I met her after she came home from a hospitalization.

I couldn't help but fret when she told me she couldn't wait to get back to her routine of busing alone through some tough neighborhoods to a seedy part of downtown Seattle to play piano and sing for folks gathered in an ancient downtown hotel lobby. She was an accomplished pianist and felt very alive in her role their, albeit voluntary; it meant the world to her.

So I offered to help her pick out an outfit from her closet for her return 'debut.' I couldn't help but worry about her and broached the issue of safety travelling alone in a weakened state, blind, and to the center streets of the big city.

In her curt little New York born and raised manner, she cut me to the quick when I put voice to my concerns by fairly bellering "You sighted people are all alike: worry, worry worry- I'm not helpless, you know!" I am still wounded by being called a 'sighted' person- heck I can barely see with contacts AND glasses. LOL But her message was crystal clear.

When you play with your grandson, or hear about him from your stepdaughter, I hope you will remember Jenny the spitfire who had a wonderful long life full of purpose and appreciation by others for her musical talents and her wonderful independence despite a "handicap." Remember it's only a handicap to us sighted people.

Take care of thee royal self! You've had a lot on your plate lately.
    Poochella

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Poochella, Your Upcoming Majesty,

I have found the thing to lighten my heart with the blind infant. I don't know abou tthe rest of you queens but I am a total softie passing the little baby clothes. I play with the baby toys. And after years of having a baby and shopping for baby showers and me making baby blankets and my mama crocheting every booty pattern under the sun, I thought I'd seen it all. But, like all babies do...little blind Austin has taught me something new. He has given me a new way to shop and new baby toys to play with. And its just like the sighted youngens...everytime I see these childrens toys I think..."I didn't have that when I was little." And I have to play with it myself awhile. I've been surfing the web for blind baby toys,. They have some of the neatest things. They even have video games online for blind children. NO special devices needed. Too cool. You know we already decked the guy out with more balls and toys than was necessary when he was born. But, now we just got to get the ones with bells and noises attached. I'm a shopaholic. Someone save me from myself.

Future Queen who will probably deplete the kingdom's finances from her vices...Leann

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Excellent resourcefulness Leann! I think you should be knighted or Princessed or something for it. Video games for the blind!

Along with baby clothes,my downfall is plush animals- soft furry long eared, long tailed, curly haired, short eared; doesn't matter. I think they're almost all cute and the huge bags of them in our basement account for my inability to pass them by when my daughter was a youngster. I really ought to find a shelter or children's home that could use them, but they are hard to give up.

Got to get going- give that little guy a big royal hug. I think the older I get, the more precious the young become. Oh I hope I don't become one of those cheek-pinching old ladies!

• cassiet
    19 years ago

Dear Queen,
    I haven't got your package out this month yet however I will send you your royal package this week. I have had some major things going on in my family for past couple of months and now sickness with my child and myself. I haven't forgotten you. Just wanted you to know

Cassie

• gardeningnutinva
    19 years ago

Dear Queen,

I must say that I am in the same boat as Cassie. First our new puppy got parvo--luckily he survived. Then my hubby and son got the flu at the same time mind you. Then my daughter got a ear infection then this week I have had the flu. So it has been a really bad month here. Plus all the snow we have gotten doesnt help any! I will send you box out this week.

Sheena

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Cassie,

I'm sorry to hear about the illness of your family and puppy.

Take care of yourself,
    Leann

• TREESA207
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Greetings to all from the Queen!
    First of all I would like to say how sorry I am for all the strife and misfortune that has come to some of our Gardening friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday.
    Leann, I received your lovely gifts yesterday. With everything you are going thru I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sending them.
    The pretty straw hat really made me smile, you know I didn't even have one until now!!!
    The bath confetti "ocean scent" smells soooo good I can't wait to use it, the little garden plaque with the beads and wire that says"We all grow better with love" is just beautiful. I drank my cup of Earl Grey last night and truly enjoyed it. I put the flower bar of soap in the bath room and just pray no one uses it, it's so cute. The SUN lip balm and the jar of hand therapy is in my purse, and the seeds celosia princes feather,and anise hyssop tea herbs are already planted. Thank you again for everything!
    The Queen mother.

Luna Moon, Jenell... I also received your package yesterday.
    I am such a lucky Queen!
    The stained glass frog with the copper watering can is just to die for!!! I put him in the garden right out my back door. He is beautiful! The loofa sponge and water lily body wash is already in the bath room in a basket, The periwinkle garden gloves are just perfect and now maybe I won't loose them in the yard! I love the wooden sunflower stamp and stamp pad, the peat pots,the box of jelly belly beans, The chocolate easter bunny has hopped away,
    humm, now I wonder where he could be? The chive, iris,dill,flax and white hydrangea are already planted in the peat pots. Thank you also from the bottom of my heart for everything! THE QUEEN

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Long live the Queen! I'm glad you enjoyed the package Your Majesty.

Leann :)

P.S. The message posted above the Queen's had a big typo but I could not correct it because you can't post twice in a row on a the same thread. It was supposed to be addressed to Cassie AND Sheena for Sheena's puppy and both their families. I am sorry for the troubles you've encountered as well as for my typos.

• Poochella
    19 years ago

I hope everyone who's been sick is feeling better by now and that the puppy is improving as well. Being sick just stinks- especially when the whole house is down.

Queen Treesa may you stay well and continue to rule the roost with reckless royal abandon! You are such a kind ruler- no decrees or taxes yet. We are grateful!

BTW- you CAN post twice in a row on a thread, you just have to add to, or change the "Subject of Posting" line.
    For instance above if you typed, RE:queen of the month TREESA, or RE:queen of the month- my 2 cents Those would go through.

Off I go,
    Poochella

• cassiet
    19 years ago

Queen Treesa,
    Just wanted you to know that your royal package is on it's way!!!! Happy Easter to all

Cassie

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Thanks Poochella,

I was beyond clueless on how to post twice.

Leann

• number_1_angel
    19 years ago

Queen Treesa-
    My humble package was mailed saturday-I am sorry for the delay and it's late arrival. I hope you enjoy it!! Happy Easter to You and all your subjects from;
    Jeanette Queen of March 2006

• leann2800
    19 years ago

Bump...

Don't want Her Majesty's post to slip away before her reign is over. She's still waiting on a few gifts and has a few days left to go. May all her days be blissful. Do we have a retirement plan for our Queens? She does keep her title,right?

With only 2 days left to go, Heather ,the Queen of April, aka Pearidgegirl must be eyeballing Treesa's thrown. I'm excited about July and its months away. Did the Queen of March have a royal month or what? The Royal Garden must be looking pretty good.

:)Leann

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Queen Theresa, the dusk of your reign approacheth. I hope you enjoyed your month. Heather will be awaiting the passing of the scepter and crown. Sure hope she hasn't been by the mailbox waiting for her coronation this whole time!
    Adieu fair Queen Theresa, adieu...

• cassiet
    19 years ago

Dear Queen,
    I haven't seen a posting that you received my package. Did you get it yet. I sent it earlier.

Cassie

• veeja11
    19 years ago

I want to see a pic of the queen in her crown she has slipped by all of march without posting it. I want to see a pic!!!
    lady in waiting carol

• number_1_angel
    19 years ago

Good morning! Did you receive my package?? Hope it got there in good shape! Please let me know
    Jeanette

• veeja11
    19 years ago

Ok, where is royal ceremony to pass on crown to pearidge girl? how are you this morning, new queen?

• rewards1
    19 years ago

Congrats!!! Queen for April sent your gift this morning. Hope it gets there soon. Liz

• cassiet
    19 years ago

I don't have Queen for the month of April's information. I haven't gotten anything. Please send to me so I will have an idea of what to get this month.

Cassie

• leann2800
    19 years ago

I need the new queens info too.

Leann

• Poochella
    19 years ago

Blast, I can't find a rolling red carpet or ermine cape anywhere. Who needs 'em? But let us all sit at the great table (check out the silverware) and welcome Queen of the Month Heather. May she reign supreme in good health and humor and getteth ample rest with the royal babe in tow.

I have senteth a priority box today to HRH Heather's castle and hope it finds her well and ready to decree something profound like "I AM QUEEN, YEAH BABY, YEAH!"

I am the slightest bit concerned about former Queen Treesa. Has anyone heard from her? We need a supervisor to keep us in good stead. I will run amok for sure without a Queen Mother. Treesa, come back. You still rule in our hearts and minds!

Sit and ponder your future rule... enjoy the bounty of Spring (if you don't have snow falling still) and don't forget Queen of the Month, Heather Waiting at the Mailbox XII.
    Din Din at the Queen's- oh hey, looks just like my house!
    {{gwi:1242877}}