SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

What a difference a few days make ...

What a difference a few days and a lot of rain makes. I know things are really popping at your place too, right?

Here the big freeze is almost forgotten and Old Blush prostrates herself in a swoon of gratitude to Mother Nature for the winter rains. I almost feel like joining her ....

Rainbow Knockout is more dignified in showing her appreciation ...

While angels clasp their hands in admiration ...

Belinda's Dream -- what a rose!

I can't help but be fascinated by the way dew drops line up on petals. Lilian Austin drapes her pink self in crystal beads ...

Monsieur Tillier bud ...

And a fully open bloom ...

A little rose that should be more widely grown, Mordon Blush. Always in bloom, always beautiful and always healthy ...

Another under appreciated rose, Valentine. This saint of a rose will take all kinds of neglect and still bloom his heart out ...

The thornless Mrs. Dudley Cross is almost pure white in bud ...

{{gwi:310650}}

Just plain sweetness personified, Natchitoches Noisette ...

Dew drops just make Tammy's black iris look that much more frilly. The buds are truly black ...

Caged plants :-) I took out the pigeon boxes, painted the black bird cage white with a purple roof and put some plants inside. We had pigeons in it at one time, but when let out to fly around they all went back to the big cage and left the smaller ones empty. Oh well, birds of a feather and all that :-) ...

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and please forgive me for 'waxing poetic' at times. Somehow the plants just make me do that. LOL

Comments (18)