SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonechickchris

Second Time Around! Incredible Heirlooms July Swap!

bonechickchris
14 years ago

Hi everyone!

This month's Incredible Heirloom's Swap is Second Time Around! This swap would be for items you can get a second crop of within the same year!

Examples would be: peas, lettuce, summer squash, kohlrabi, radishes, beans, chard, spinach, kale, chicory, leafy veggies, certain herbs, etc.

This is perfect timing for this swap since we will be getting ready to sow seeds for fall harvests in the next couple of months! Already?!?!? I know, I can't believe how time flys!

Please give your partner the equivilant of 5-6 full pack of seeds. More can be sent, if you and your partner agree to do so.

Sign Ups will be until June 17th. Please have your seeds sent out by the 4th of July. That should give everyone plenty of time inbetween to talk to their partner, get seeds together, to take time to place a seed order if need be, etc.

Also as a side note, I am hosting the Incredible Edibles(our sister group), swap for July, Weird Odd and Unusual Swap. If you do decide to join both swaps, I will give you the same partners for BOTH this swap and that swap, so you will only have to send to one person, and save on shipping costs,while still being able to participate in 2 swaps. Again, this is for people interested in both swaps, you DO NOT have to join that swap to be in this one!

Any questions, feel free to ask!!!!

After taking our short break last month, it will be nice to get back involved in some swapping! And what a great way to get seeds for the up coming season!

Christy

Comments (28)