SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikesid

At Excalibur Today-Poor Customer service

mikesid
12 years ago

Well, this is a different kinda post I know...but I just couldn't let this go. I have been a faithful customer of Excalibur for years. Today I went over after about a year of no purchases...I foreclosed my last house and was renting until I could buy a new one. Luckily I landed a house and needed to start stocking it with plants. It was also my birthday this past week so my wife caved and let me purchase a few..I was greeted happily by Lynda as always and was turned over to a heavy-set man named Robert..He walked up like he didn't even care I was there mumbling under his breath.

I recalled him from the last time I was there purchasing plants and had the same experience but just thought he was having an off day. He had a piss-poor attitude the whole time. When I inquired about plants he didn't even give me complete intelligible sentences. I never saw such poor customer service in my entire life. How has this kid slid under the radar this long. My wife was ready to leave and didn't want me to buy any plants when she saw his behavior and lack of personal skills. He must be related to someone there because I have no idea how he has kept his job that long.....I would be more than happy to work at Excalibur (a dream job to me)...

Anyway I purchased a Jaboticaba 'Vexator', Peach 'Tropic Beauty', and an Sapodilla 'Alano'

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida