SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mullenium

Mull's Backyard Extravaganza

mullenium
13 years ago

With everything planted now and spring starting i took some quick cell phone shots this morning. (BTW I'm located about 30-40mi south of downtown phoenix, in zone 9A)

Looking to the west of my yard

shot of my dwarf girardi mulberry

Passion fruit on the west wall coming back from frost damage with my banana's in the background

grapes on the north west corner (flame on the left, thompson on the right), with boysenberries in the middle

another shot of this side of the yard, the mulberry is in front of the wheelbarrow

my banana is flowering!!! there is only one leaf though (which i think is the flag leaf) will this affect its photosynthesis?

looking straight out of my back patio, apple tree and mango trees

another similar shot, looking towards the north east side of the yard with my lame non-fruiting purple plum tree in the far corner.. on the left is my new gold nugget mandarin

i recently purchased shredded cedar mulch to help protect the shallow roots from the summer heat and help retain some moisture (this is one of my mango trees)

glenn mango flowering like crazy

both mango trees with their new mulch barrier

another shot of my newly planted gold nugget mandarin

east side of my house

gold nugget loquat on the right, with my guava on the left (mystery var.) and in the middle are small dragon fruit cuttings

neighbors house blocks most of the morning sun for my loquat, guava, and all the other things planted on that side.. typically giving that side 4hrs direct sunlight

Comments (14)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH