SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michelpaille

Tomato Cages Or Stakes? Why not both?

14 years ago

Tomato Cages or Tomato Stakes Challenge?

Hello my name is Michel,

I have a challenge for anyone who dares to accept it. My challenge is this; I challenge anyone anywhere to beat my Tomato Support. I believe I found the best tomato cage or you might call it tomato cage on a stake that you can find anywhere. I challenge anyone to beat it. You must be able to beat it in strength, in ease of use, in storability, in how nice it looks in your garden, in height of support etc. Here is my Tomato Support, It is called The Tomato Ring and it is made by a company called Veggie Cage LLC. You can see a video of the Tomato Ring in action on their web-site http://www.veggiecage.com/. The Tomato Ring is designed specifically for growing tomatoes however it also works great for peppers and eggplants. The Tomato Ring is 9" across, made of galvanized spring steel and is very strong. The Tomato Ring is the best tomato cage on the market today. With this new Tomato Ring you get the best of both a cage and a stake. Experience the convenient support of a cage and the height and stability of a stake, without the bulk of a cage or tedious tying and retying. For storing simply toss them in a bucket at end of season.

Comments (15)