SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: 100 Limit Plant Swap

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

100 Limit Plant Trade

This swap will be for up 100 plants( or plantlets). You will receive back the number of plants you send in. This will be based on what is sent in. I will NOT do a post and request. I WILL however allow you to post

what you will be sending in. From this list a person can send a list along with their plants requesting these plants. From this list you will make a wish/would like to have these plants. There are NO GAURANTEES YOU WILL GET ALL PLANTS ASKED FOR, THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE NUMBER SENT IN AND HOW MANY PEOPLE TOTAL ASK FOR THE PLANT.

The items sent in can be BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY ONES AND MUST BE AT LEAST 6 INCH TALL Or You may send in Plants in general.

***NO ANNUALS*** (ONLY WITH EXCEPTIONS: YOU MAY LIST THEM IF THEY ARE REQUESTED YOU MAY SEND THEM IN) PERENNIALS ONLY. You are paying for shipping so the return must be worth the cost or it is no fun so this is the reason for NOT sending in annuals, please read note below concerning ANNUALS!!!

So come on grow out those Winter Sown Extras You have and join in on the FUN!

GUIDE LINES TO FOLLOW:

1. YOU MUST SEND HEALTHY PLANTS OR PLANT MATERIAL!

2. The plants you include must be at least 6 inches tall and NOT LEGGY STARTS! They must be something you would see at a nursery or plant dealer! BULBS, RHIZOMES, CORM'S, SEEDLINGS at least 6 inches tall (and NOT LEGGY ones) and of course PLANTS are all welcomed.

3. Please send in a limit of 10 on any one variety! No more then 10 copies from one person will be allowed anything else will be considered EXTRAS and used as such! If you have different types of Tulips you

may send up to 10 red, 10 yellow but only 10 of one variety of color.

1. MAXIMUM ALLOWED TO SEND IN IS 100 TOTAL! ONLY 100 items will be allowed from any one person if you send in more than 100 in total it will be considered EXTRAS ONLY! You will only receive back up to 100 plants.

2. You will be allowed to request as many as 10 of the same plant NO MORE! NO REQUESTING IN THE THREADPLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH YOU CAN REQUEST PLANTS YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. HOWEVER, if there are only

10 of one item and many people request these plants you will receive the number of plants available after everyone who request it receives some too. If 5 people request you will receive 2 each. If 10 people request that particular

plant you will only receive 1!

3. PLEASE POST A LIST OF THE PLANTS YOU WILL BE SENDING IN. THEN PLEASE CHECK THE LISTS OF PEOPLE'S POST OF WHAT THEY ARE SENDING....THEN ADD A LIST OF "WISHES" TO YOUR BOX. I WILL DO MY BEST TO HONOR YOUR WISHES. NO POSTING OR EMAILING REQUESTS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM gardeningmom2 with ALL OF THE AVAILABLE PLANTS YOU WILL

CHOSE FROM THIS LIST. PLEASE INCLUDE A FEW EXTRA IN CASE THE FIRST ONES YOU REQUESTED ARE GONE.

4. YOU MUST MAIL IN A LIST OF THE PLANTS YOU SEND IN AND OF THE PLANTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE FROM THE POSTED LIST! IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO MAIL A LIST EITHER PRINTED FROM YOUR PRINTER OR HAND WRITTEN YOU CAN INCLUDE .30 extra cents and I will print your list for you, in this case you CAN EMAIL YOUR LIST BUT ONLY IF YOU INCLUDE THE .30 cents extra to cover the cost of my INK AND PAPER, this stuff isnÂt cheap!

5. YOU MUST TAG ALL PLANTS SENT IN. SO I CAN IDENTIFY THEM. Also PLEASE include your GW ID on the plants mailed in so people can email you with questions if they need to!

6. ALL BOXES SHIPPED TO ME MUST BE POSTMARKED FROM MAY 23rd ÂMAY 28TH ANYTHING PAST THIS DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU MUST MAIL PRIORITY MAIL!!!! (DO NOT MAIL TO ME BEFORE MAY 23rd!)

1. You must include a shipping label for the return. You MUST INCLUDE ENOUGH POSTAGE TO GET YOUR PACKAGE BACK TO YOU, and maybe a little extra just in case you have a larger box coming back to you then what

you mailed in. PLUS $.75 to cover the cost of the Delivery Conformation # on the return back to you.

2. NO PRIVATE TRADES!!! Plants sent in must be for the whole group!

3. Please include a few extras of each plant you send in to cover any plants that may not make it in transit. IF all the plants make it the extras will be used for Prizes in Games that will be played.

4. Please make sure your email address is open or available for me to contact you. I can not contact you for swap purposes if your email is not available and no one else on GW can either for that matter.

PLEASE HAVE A CONTACT EMAIL AVAILABLE!

5. MAKE SURE YOU ALSO PLACE YOUR RETURN POSTAGE AND RETURN MAILING LABEL IN A ZIPLOCK BAGGY AS WELL SO THEY DO NOT: 1. GET WET 2.

GET MESSED UP IN THE BOX! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LABEL YOUR PLANTS AND INCLUDE YOU GW NAME ON THE PLANT TAGS!

1. You must have at least 10 plants to PLAY NO MORE THEN 100 TOTAL ALLOWED.

Everyone is welcome to join. You must have your plants mailed to me in the time frame allowed.

This is meant to be fun! Let's keep it that way!

Â

REMEMBER:

NO REQUEST ARE TO BE MADE ON THE THREAD. DO NOT EMAIL ME REQUEST EITHER, (unless you wish for me to print

it for you). THESE WILL BE IGNORED. ONLY REQUEST YOU MAIL IN WITH YOUR PLANTS WILL BE HONORED NO EXCEPTIONS!

I CAN NOT GUARANTEE you will get all the plants you request or have listed as a wish I can only full fill as many wishes and request as the plants sent in allows.

Ok, you can send your

plants in any quantity. Examples are:

5 Blackberry Lily

2 Arum Lily

4 Red Candy Lily

6 Bengal Tiger Canna

6 Purple Candy Lily

10 Cardinal Flower

10 White Rain Lily Â

8 New English Aster

10 Agapanthus              Â

10 Heuchera Spotlight

9 Juncus

10 Aquilegia-Columbine

10 Hosta June

100 Total

Â

OR

10 Hosta Francee

10 Hosta June

10 Blackberry Lily

10 Heuchera Palace Purple

10 Heuchera Stoplight

10 Sedum Frosty Morn

10 Sedum Blue Spruce

10 Sedum Star Dust

10 Tradescantia 'Red Cloud'

10 Tradescantia 'Concord Grape'

100 Total

Â

OR if you are very limited in what you have:

4 Hosta Golden Tiara

4 Hosta Platinum Tiara

3 Hosta Francee

2 Heuchera Palace Purple

2 Blackberry Lily

3 Aquilegia Ruby Star

All you have to spare, DOES NOT HAVE TO BE 100 TOTAL

***ANNUALS*** NOTE:

You can list what you would like to send in, if members like the list they can say yes allow those. If they do not wish to have them in then please post no to the list from: the person.

Fran

Comments (150)