SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan_hobbs_gw

mtps potluck

Jan_Hobbs
17 years ago

Thinking about what you are going to bring for the potluck? I have never been disappointed in the food that everyone has brought...it has always been delicious. Let me make some suggestions for those of you that haven't been before:

Meats...all kinds...this is something we don't ever have enough of, hot, and cold

Salads...fruit, veggie, tossed, pasta

Veggie and fruit trays with and without dips

Sandwiches...all kinds

Deviled eggs...they always disappear

Desserts...remember there are diabetics here, too... remember the Earthquake cakes...GROAN...someone bring one...please

Chips and dips

Bean dishes...I am bringing Cowboy baked beans

Tea, sweet and artifically sweet, and unsweet

Soft drinks...Martha is bringing some

Ice

Bottled Water

Do you have a specialty?? Want to show off? Then bring it!

People left serving spoons with me last fall, and that was wonderful, but PLEASE bring servings spoons for your dishes...there still won't be enough with what was left here. I put my initials on the back of the handles with a magic marker and it washes off in a couple of washings.

Remember safety in keeping your food cold or hot. The refrigerator at the bathhouse will not be able to hold everyone's cold items, so come prepared to keep your OWN food cold. We will have about 5 places to plug in slow cookers on the porch of the bathhouse. First come, first to plug in.

If you have any questions about the food, let me know. Everyone does such an awesome job with their food...I have praise for everyone of you. My mouth is watering just thinking about all the yummy food to come next week.

Jan

Jan@buffalocanoeing.com

All the paper products will be provided, there will be a donation jar for you to donate $1 per person if you will, to help cover these items.

Comments (2)

Sponsored