SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glen3a

What Tropical Garden accessories do you have?

glen3a
15 years ago

Everyone obviously has tropical plants (and tropical imposters) in their Tropicalesque garden but what about accessories to complete that tropical feeling?

Of course the types of accessories you have may depend on what type of tropical feeling you want to create.

I have bamboo torches, bamboo trellis, bamboo obelisk, mini-lites with bamboo covers, a wooden pail with sand, maracas hanging for decoration, and a coconut drinking cup that I bought at the party store and am using as a small planter.

I saw this umbrella at the nursery which is covered with thatch or at least a synthetic material which resembles it but it was a bit pricey so I didn't buy it.

Last year I bought a grocery store coconut but just drained the liquid out and use it as a decoration. I really didn't know what else to do with it. Maybe I should just hang it from the branches of my potted majesty palm.

I guess there's always the option of getting a parrot on a perch (not real of course, some wooden 'tiki bar' type signs or some fake bananas.

Regards,

Glen

Comments (14)

Sponsored