SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fanfortony

Is it Spring Yet?!!!

fanfortony
15 years ago

Hello All. I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy. I'm up and ready for SFG!!! My husband and I converted our really difficult triangular conventional garden into a brand new square foot garden complete with an 'Outhouse' shed. After calculating what I've grown in the past, and then comparing it to what is possible in my new and improved SFG, I'm guessing I've more than doubled my gardening power in the same space! How cool is that? In my new boxes I'll have 108 square feet to play in. I will also be converting a side garden that currently holds my first Fall garden into another 65 square feet. How many days until Spring? This is killing me. I want to plant and play NOW! This is going to be one really LONG winter. I finally figured out how to use Photobucket. I put a slide show together for those that might be interested in looking at the conversion. It wasn't easy putting a SQUARE foot garden into a TRIANGLE plot. Thanks again to all who post here for all the wonderful advice. I'm looking forward to being able to play in your reindeer games with pics and everything next year. Here's to a very quick winter.

Fanfortony

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/fanfortony/?albumview=slideshow

Here is a link that might be useful: Fanfortony Photobucket

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting