SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenntongrows

UPDATE: Princess Of The Month Princess Nancy

jenntongrows
17 years ago

Princess Nancy.....

It is your month to shine.

You have already received one of your packages and hope you are enjoying being royalty. Your tiara will be on it's way tomorrow but you will have to wait a little longer for your package. I'm not on the ball like Susan.

Don't worry I will make it worth waiting for.

Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully you are getting everything ready for the flowers.

Just remember April Showers bring May Flowers!!!!

Please post here when you send your package out to princess Nancy so she will know when to look for it.

Jenn

Comments (53)

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Nancy;
    I am so surprised you do not have your box by now. I did not do the delivery confirmation because that does not work for me anyway. If you do not get it soon, I will be contacting the Post Office as I did pay for Priority Mail. Sorry you have to wait, let me know if it arrives in poor condition. diene

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Diene,I am sure it will be here soon.Please don't worry about it.I know very well how the PO can send priority at a snails pace.It happens to me too more often than not : (

AHA Diene,You do remember the Princess and The Pea story : ))

Jennifer no special requests here.I will love anything you send : )

I am just sitting watching the temps drop lower and lower and thinking about all my just opening tulips will be all frozen black by morning.Not a pleasant thought but theres nothing I can do about it so this princess might as well just go get on her lumpy mattress and try to at least dream of how pretty my tulips would have bloomed.

Good night everyone : )
    Nancy

• Related Discussions

Indian Princess Nasturtium Update

Q

Comments (4)
    Thanks y'all (excuse the southern lingo...lol) v1rtu0s1ty: I started the seeds indoors about a month and a half ago...Peat Pots (*shiver!*). Luckily, I was to later find out, on this forum, that Nasturtiums prefer somewhat poor soil & are forgiving with missed waterins & such. So, the peat pots didn't affect them. I move them outdoors mid April. They seem to do fine with a little bit of cold weather. They did take a while to germinate though, so just keep them moist in dark, in greenhouse or however you have them & they should pop up soon (mine were between 7 and 21 days). dave: Thanks for the info. I'm not too worried, as long as they stay healthy, which they seem to be. They are in kind of rich soil (only had MG Moisture Control available when I potted them up to the straw basket thing & grey pots). Heck, if they have what i've heard is a peppery/spicy taste, I might throw a few leaves in a salsa a few months down the road. :)
    ...See More

Super Sweet: Diamond Princess & White Princess

Q

Comments (10)
    Thanks for the review posted above. Looking at the picture I can tell you why that fruit is not sweet. It's over watered and probably over fertilized. My nectarines have looked that way a few times when over watered. My biggest and best looking fruit I've ever grown. Just like the reviewer, I didn't eat them. Ever since I've been on the quest for the perfectly watered nectarine. Instead of 12-16 brix I've sometimes hit 22-24 and even once 35 brix. The best fruit I've ever eaten were the 20 something nectarines.
    ...See More

Princess/ Prince Of The Month Swap

Q

Comments (16)
    OK.. If you would like to be the princess on your birthday month that is fine. Or if your birthday month is taken and you still want to join in you can pick a month that is not taken. Here is what we have so far. April- Cedarnest Nancy May- Susandonb Susan June- Diene Diene July- still available August- jenntongrows Jennifer September- tracy77 Tracy October- still available November- Amyinms Amy December- merry christmas no swap this month I will email everyone once we get 2 more people. Jennifer
    ...See More

UPDATE: Princess of the Month - Micrey

Q

Comments (29)
    Deb and Michelle,I am a little jealous of you each having sooo many tomatoes this year.So weird how different parts of the country were effected so opposite by the late spring freeze and crazy summer we had.Ohhhh Deb I wish I lived closer too..I would love those extra tomatoes. Michelle, I have been dashing around like a mad woman outside tonight covering plants and brought as many as I possibly could inside.Want to save as many as I can.Hubby won't be too happy that he can't walk thru the kitchen or get his truck in the garage but thats a small sacrifice to make..lol..I don't remember ever being in a frost warning this early any other year. Have a nice weekend : ) Nancy
    ...See More
  • cedarnest
    17 years ago

Woo Hoo.What did I tell ya Diene.The PO ears must have been burning LOL Its HERE!!!My box arrived today.Everything is *Perfect* Diene! Woo Hoo I am one Happy Princess! Diene sent me some Pineapple Lily Bulbs,Asiatic Lily Bulbs and Stargazer Lilys.I can't wait to get these in the ground.Thanks Diene! Also I received 2 Sand Dollars.I have never seen a sand dollar in person and the postcard she sent explained the legend of the sand dollar that was so spiritual.If I can enlarge the postcard with my scanner I will post it.It was so moving I want you all to read it.Also I received a postcard with Maines State Bird..LOL..A Big OL' Mosquito.How cute! Oh and the ton of *Candy* Can't forget about Candy.Hubby thanks you too for that : ) Also and adorable card with the cutest frog.I wanted to get this typed up right away so I hope in my hurrying I didn't forget to thank you for anything I loved it all : )).Big Smooshy Hug Diene!
    Nancy

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Princess Nancy

I hope you remember only a true princess can feel the pea :-)

My youngest son has to have some test run this week so mine wont be going out for another week or so

Wish I could pack you up some warm temps and sunshine and send them up to you its been in the 80's here

Amy in MS

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Thanks Amy..Wow I must really be a Princess then.Hey where is my castle and where are my servants?..on second thought..Nah.... I probably just need a new mattress!LOL Makes more sense to me.
    No hurry with your package Amy.You take care of your little one.Hope the tests go well!
    If you can figure out how to send your temps up here I will be dancing like mad : )
    Hugs,
    Nancy

• diene
    17 years ago

Good Morning Your Royal Highness;
    I am glad my trinkets provided some amusement. I just woke up to almost 10 inches of snow. Boy is that not fair. It does look pretty though as it is the wet heavy stuff so all the trees are covered including the trucks. We do need the moisture as we did not have much snow this winter but April is not the time for it.
    Hope you are not buried also, not sure where this storm came from. Stay warm and well. diene

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

Just wanting to let Princess Nancy know that I haven't forgotten her! Will be a week or so, but will get a pkg. out to you soon. I will let you know! Have a Happy Easter everyone! Melinda

• diene
    17 years ago

Good Morning All;
    Thought I would give this another bump so it did not get lost. The sun is shining, my crocus are in bloom and the snow is almost gone. Today will be a beautiful day but... I just heard the s-word on the news for tonight into tomorrow. Where was that when it was winter and I had my skis and snowshoes ready. I have put them away and dusted off the bicycle(actually was able to use it once).
    We finally were able to negotiate the purchase of a new (to us) boat for the summer season. We were supposed to take possession last Saturday but due to the snow were unable to move it. So we rescheduled for this Saturday. Looks like that won't be happening either. Oh well, there are much worse things that could be happening in my life. I am healthy and so is everyone else so things are good. Have a wonderful day. diene

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Diene,A new boat.How neat.I imagine you have quite the breathtaking spots to go boating out your way.I have only seen pictures and I bet they don't even come close to the beauty you see every day.Oh my you had 10 inches of snow last Thursday? I guess we are sitting pretty good here then and I better not complain about the few flakes we had.We had snow here thismorning too.Not much but its still so cold.. I am in the mood for Spring!! I know..Aren't We All??
    Have a Great Week Everyone ; ))
    Nancy

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Your Highness;
    We are expecting more snow this evening, it is not fair to not have it when we want it and have it when we don't. I have crocus in bloom, tulips, daffodils, daylilies, irises all peeking their heads up and now they are going to need parkas.
    Hope your month is going well. diene

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Greeting Princess Nancy!

Hope you arent where it is snowing this weekend! I have all your royal things togather and I will be sending them on Monday I will post so you will know they are coming hope you enjoy!

My roses are blooming! and I was told by a neighbor they would never do anything because spot is so bad here close to the beach but I pick off the bad leaves and am quite pround of my girls! I got my first baby tomato this week on my sweet 100's plant cant wait for the rest of them lol

How are things up your way Nancy?

Amy in MS

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Everyone;
    Jen seems to have pressing issues and not spending time here. Does anyone want to take over the maintenance of this group or should we rotate it? We could make the outgoing Princess crown her successor, is that agreeable? Second question, does anyone have the list of months and people? I know we can find it but if someone already has it, could they post it again. Thanks. diene

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Amy and Diene,The weather here has been gorgeous finally.And the even better news is I actually have some tulips blooming.YAY!!! I thought for sure I lost them all in that deep freeze we had the past few weeks.
    oooo Amy I will be on the lookout for your box.Thanks soo much : )

Diene,I noticed that too with our hostess.My vote would be for each Princess each month to pass the Crown on to the next Princess at the end of her reign.I think that would work marvelous.Great Idea You Came Up With! I think I might have made a list of everyone and their month of Princess reign.Let me go look for it and I will get back to you ok?
    Well this Princess is getting tired so I better go look for that list and hit my royal mattress : )
    Have a Great Week ladies!!
    Nancy

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Diene and everyone I am back again with the list I have for each months princess.2 months are missing Oct and Dec.Does anyone know who is princess for the missing months?
    Princess of the month April(cedarnest)Nancy
    Princess of the month May (susandonb) Susan
    Princess of the month June DIENE
    Princess of the month July(ilovefarac)Melinda
    Princess of the month August was..jenntongrows
    Princess of the month September(tracy77) Tracy
    Princess of the month October ???
    Princess of the month November (amyinms)Amy
    Princess of the month December???

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello All;
    No idea who is October or December but if we do not find that person, we can reopen it. We may also want to skip December since it is a month when people are spending big money. My real birthday is in December and I did not want to have it be my month. I have been the recipient of one gift and two cards for too many years.
    If everyone would send me their address, I will privately send a list to all of you with those addresses. Then we will be able to finish this swap. I was in a birthday swap that this happened to. Makes you nervous to host a year long thing.
    Also, let us give Jen a little time to reappear before we replace her. I will be Jen for Nancy this month and we will see what next month brings.
    Have a wonderful day to all and especially Princess Nancy. diene

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

Good morning all! I too agree with skipping on December. I have the lists also but no October or December. I think you have my addy Diene, but if not I will resend. I am June I think (my birthday was February, but it was gone already).
    Princess Nancy, haven't forgotten you, just a little behind! Have a great day! Melinda

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

I was the princess for October ; )

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello All;
    I just checked my information and I have the questionnaires for everyone but pajohnso. If you could send me that, we will be all set to keep this running even if Jen does not show back up. We can replace her if she has not returned by this time next month, how does that sound? I will cover her box for this month, with pleasure.
    Also, while I know we are just passed the middle of the month, those of you who have not yet organized a box for the Princess, try to get to it soon. Part of the fun of this is to have boxes arriving all month, not several showing up on the same day. They lose their luster when they arrive in groups plus if they have live stuff, Nancy will be overwhelmed with work, not a good way to treat royalty. Hope everyone is having a great week. The sun has returned here so life is good. The count as of today is seven houses compromised, two houses destroyed. Half of one house had already started on a trip to England and I do not know what last night's tide did to the remaining half. We are under a "boil water" order, not sure when that will be lifted. They have known for years that area was compromised, why they left the watermains under that road is beyond me. Now they have no choice but to find another plan. Oh well, no one died and it was just stuff. diene

• Debra Andruska
    17 years ago

Diene,
    If Jenn doesn't return, I'll take her place. That is if it's ok with everyone else too. Before making any plans, let's see what happens by next month.

Deb

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Princess Nancy

Your box is on the way finally :-) found out my 17 year old step son is moving back with us next week and things have been so upside down around here but I got it done after 2 trips to the post office without your addresss LOL I am so addled but I am hoping you are having a great month!

Amy in MS

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Thanks Amy,I wasn't worried about it.Sounds like you have alot of things going on.Makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who needs to run back home to get an address I forgot to bring along with me.LOL That happens to me quite a bit.I will be on the lookout : ))

Diene thanks so much for taking the princess swap under your wing.I kmow you have alot on your plate right now and I really appreciate you taking this on too : ) .So happy to hear you have sunshine again.The situation out your way must have really been bad.

Well Hi Deb!! I vote a BIG YES to let Deb into the princess swap..It would be great to have her with us.Hey she could send me a wild monk parrot!! LOL : ))

I better get in my garden.Its too nice to be inside.Hope you are all having a nice week : )

Nancy

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello All;
    Deb meets with my approval also, that makes this easy. If Jen does not reappear, we have a wonderful replacement.
    By the way, your highness, my latest offerings are on their way. I did do delivery confirmation this time as I had a one rate box and did postage on line. Let us see if that gets it to you any quicker (I bet not but...).
    The sun was out all morning and I built a small garden to house the new arrivals yesterday. I have lusted after hellebores for years but until Sunshine Farms lowered their prices, I could not justify buying them. I now should have flowers for most of the year as they do not ship until they have finished blooming and I do have crocus in bloom now. Yeah... diene

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Princess Nancy

Your box is on the way finally :-) found out my 17 year old step son is moving back with us next week and things have been so upside down around here but I got it done after 2 trips to the post office without your addresss LOL I am so addled but I am hoping you are having a great month!

Amy in MS

• susandonb
    17 years ago

Hi All,
    I have been around but not reading all the threads as thoroughly, I have been very busy and had dental work the last 2 weeks and Don is still recuperating from his hand surgery. I willhelp out with this swap in any way I can.

I will try and read mor frequently. Princess Nancy, it sounds like you have had a great month. Hope it continues for you.

Susan in NC

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Diene you aren't going to believe it...your box arrived today already!! YAY!! Thank you for all the wonderful bulbs and plants.I need to do a little research on them and the native perennials so I know how and where I can plant them.I want to make sure I put them in a spot that special.I am soo excited.They look really neat.I will email you later to find out about the canna.You have me curious : )I know what I am doing today!Also thanks for the seashells and stepping stone sundial.I love them. I am really anxious to try your skin care products.I can use all the help I can get LOL Thanks so much for everything.It is all greatly appreciated : )

Amy!!! Your box arrived too and I wanted to make sure and send a Huge Thanks!You didn't need to send me so much but I love and appreciate it all.First thanks for the 3 awesome postcards.Thats so sad on the one card that huge friendship oak that never survived the hurricane.That tree was incredible.Its cruel what mother nature can do sometimes.The birdhouse is sooo cute and the candle burner birdhouse is really neat looking too.I think that frog potholder is adorable.Such a cute bugger!!The garden gnome will look really cute in my garden too.The pack of notecards and herb garden journal will be put to good use,and the jelly bellys and truffles will be put to fun use : ))Finally I really appreciate the flower pot and all those seeds and the bulbs.I really like the variety.Can't wait to sow them.Thanks again soo much.

This being a Princess really has its perks! LOL I can't wait til you all have your reign so I can repay your kindness : ))

Hope everyone has a great weekend.I am off to plant and sow....

Hugs,
    Nancy

Susan,Sounds like you have had your hands pretty full lately.Just the thought of the dentist makes my hair stand on end.LOL Hope Dons hand heals well for him.

• amyinms
    17 years ago

I am so glad you are happy your highness :-) I had picked up things here and there that I hoped you liked

Weather here has been awesome and so has business I need more hours some I can dig in the dirt more and get the yard planted lol

PS my tomato plants have little tomatos!!!whoohoo!!

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Well my month of being a Princess is winding down.Waaa!!!I wanted to thank you all again for making my month so special.I really loved the things you sent.They are so very special to me.
    Super Thank You's To:
    susandonb/Susan
    Diene(2) 1 makeup for MIA Jenntongrows(you really didn't need to do that Diene but thanks so much!!
    amyinms/Amy
    I love and will cherish forever the things each of you sent to make my month so special.

I will pass the crown Tuesday May 1st on to our May Princess susandonb/Susan.I will start a new thread for her Reign.Your Princess package will go out Monday or Tuesday Susan.I will post the confirmation number on the new thread. Hope you have a wonderful month of being Princess Susan : ))

Soon to be Princess Past...LOL....Nancy

• pajohnso
    17 years ago

Princess Nancy --- you have one more box on it's way. The DC #0418 9999 4800 1802 0156. You should receive it Monday (according to the post office lady). I hope you enjoy!

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

woo hoo! Thanks pajohnso. That will make for a lovely end to my reign.I will let you know when it arrives.Thanks again so much.I really appreciate it : )

Temps are forcast near 80 here this weekend so I will be doing some heavy duty yardwork.Have a great weekend everyone.

Nancy

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Your Highness;
    Your reign seems to be too short. How could it have gone so quickly?

• amyinms
    17 years ago

I agree where in the world did April go???? It has just flown by!

Nancy you'll have to post some pictures of your yard when things settle down a bit! I love looking at everyones pics

Happy gardening!
    Amy

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

Good morning Princess Nancy! Your box is going out on Monday morning! Sorry so late in sending. So much going on. Don't plan on waiting until the last minute next time! sorry, but it will be on it's way! So glad you had a great month! Melinda

• diene
    17 years ago

Hello Everyone,
    Amy and I have been communicating regarding the other missing person from this Princess swap. We both attempted contact and I have not been successful and I am assuming Amy has not either. I vote for looking for a replacement. It was really easy to find Deb and she is a great replacement. Should we see who else might show up? I am going to put a post up asking for September birthday volunteers and see what that gets us. Anyone not in agreement with that? Thanks. diene

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Diene

I didnt get a response either. I vote to see if we cant find someone else. I agree Deb has been a great choice too!

Amy in MS

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Sorry I haven't been around this weekend.Outdoors called and did it ever! We hit 90 degrees today.A little early for that and even with 40 spf sunscreen I am still pink.Did get alot acomplished tho so I guess it was worth it.

Melinda thanks so much.I will keep my eye out for it : )

Amy I am anxious for everything I have planted to come up.I will certainly be posting pics of my yard and garden once everything comes up.

Diene,.Since neither Amy nor You were able to get a response from our September,I vote to let someone else in for September too.Thanks again so much for stepping in taking over this swap.Your hard work is very greatly appreciated by us all : )

Well I better go check a few more forums,slosh on some more sunburn relief, and try and get some sleep.

Thanks again everyone for making mt reign as Princess a memorable one : )

Hugs,
    Nancy

• Michelle Reynolds
    17 years ago

hello
    diene said you need a new sept. person and that I was ok with her. is this ok with everyone else? if not no hard feelings.

well some of you know me, I know most of you from at least one trade or swap together. I'm not a nick nack person, I usuly send nice but practcal gifts(tools, seeds, plants, watering cans, ect...) some might think it is boring.

I will send nancy her april box in mid may I have lots of boxes going out right now and I'm trying to tie up the kids swap. I want to give her box proper thought and check out her likes and dislikes.

I make wooden bird houses, if you would like one when your month comes along just post it on you trade list I can paint or stain or surprise you.
    also I am a bad speller and dislecsic(yes that is spelled wrong, I don't feel like looking it up right now) so please bare with me on the spelling.

I have two little boys timmy (4 1/2) and jeremy (16mo) and my DH is seth. we have lots of pets (dog, cats, fish, snakes, turtles, chickens,frogs, and all the squirels and birds in the area) there are few animals I don't like.

I have a purple and yellow butterfly garden, vegie garden, a red white and blue patriotic garden, and my new hummingbird garden.

well I don't know what else to say right now.

if anyone in this group has a problem with me joining it is ok, just let me know I don't want cause a problem with the group.

let me know
    michelle

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Nancy-well your highness I hope your reign has been a happy one! I had a lot of fun this month looking for things to send

Michelle-welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know you!

Amy in MS

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

AMY!!! Thank you so much for the lovely box.I am on cloud nine.I don't know where you found that sunflower shaped suet feeder but I Love it and so will my birdies : ) Thanks also for the 2 suet cakes for it. The birdwatcher pocket notebook is really neat.Hubby and I go hiking whenever we find time and that will really come in handy.No more reminding him to have a pen a scratchpaper in his pocket.The lavender grow kit and 5 different types of Sunflower seeds are very much appreciated.My garden will look wonderful with some different types of sunflowers besides my boring usuals..LOL : ) Speaking of my garden..Thanks to that clever and precious doorknob hanging plaque you made that says"The Princess Is in Her Garden"..people will know exactly where to find me ; ) That is adorable and really special to me! Thanks again Amy for adding to my memorable reign with your lovely gifts.I have had a real blast this month.

Michelle,Welcome to the Princess Swap.Glad to have you here with us.

Tomorrow I will start the New Thread for Princess Susan.Hope her month is Super Special too : ))

Hope you all have a Great Night!

Nancy

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

1st I need to apologize BIG TIME To Pajohnso!!! There was no return address on the box today so I wasn't sure who it was from.I don't have any idea why I assumed it was from Amy.It just hit me...I already received one from Amy.Please forgive this Feebleminded Princess Pajohnso?? Thank you so much for the awesome box.I really am on cloud nine!! I don't know where you found that sunflower shaped suet feeder but I Love it and so will my birdies : ) Thanks also for the 2 suet cakes for it. The birdwatcher pocket notebook is really neat.Hubby and I go hiking whenever we find time and that will really come in handy.No more reminding him to have a pen a scratchpaper in his pocket.The lavender grow kit and 5 different types of Sunflower seeds are very much appreciated.My garden will look wonderful with some different types of sunflowers besides my boring usuals..LOL : ) Speaking of my garden..Thanks to that clever and precious doorknob hanging plaque you made that says"The Princess Is in Her Garden"..people will know exactly where to find me ; ) That is adorable and really special to me! Thanks again Pajohnso for adding to my memorable reign with your lovely gifts.I have had a real blast this month.
    Michelle,Welcome to the Princess Swap.Glad to have you here with us.

Tomorrow I will start the New Thread for Princess Susan.Hope her month is Super Special too : ))

OK now that I finally have my head on straight and thanked the right sender..LOL....Sometimes it hard keeping tract of a Kingdom!!

Hope you all have a Great Night!

Nancy

• amyinms
    17 years ago

Nancy

I had to giggle I just thought that princess pea in your bed had finally gotten to you LOL

Amy in MS

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

LOL I think maybe it has Amy.I feel like a real
    "pea-brain":-o

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

Well, I am last but not least I hope. Princess Nancy's box went out this am. So sorry so late with it!
    Welcome Micyrey! I have no problem with you joining!
    Have good evening everyone!

• cedarnest
    17 years ago

Melinda thank you for the wonderful things you sent.I needed peat pellets so they were very much appreciated along with the Lily Bulbs.I planted them thisafternoon.The foliage plant arrived in perfect condition.All I need to do was plop it in a pot and it looks like I just bought it at a store!!Love It!!.I also loved the kitchen towel.It is soo spring looking with the pretty flowers on it.That Lady Bug Shelf Sitter really makes me smile.That is *pardon the pun* Cute As A Bug!!Also a big thank you for the suet cake.My woodpeckers have been going thru them like mad lately.
    Well Melinda and everyone thanks again for making my month as princess a special one.I can't wait to you all have your turns at the throne so I can repay your kindness : ))

Nancy

• Melinda Hagen
    17 years ago

I am glad you like your box! The lilies are stargazer. Don't remember if put the label on or not! Enjoy! Well, off to check on next month's princess! Thanks, melinda

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello
    I have finaly gotten nancy's boxes out, yes boxes, I could not fit it in one.
    DC# 0307 0020 0004 0197 6953 priority mail
    DC# 0307 0020 0004 0197 6960 parsal post

you, your butterflys and birds will all love them.

by your leave miss. April

audo
    michelle

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

OK Michelle..LOL..Now you got me all excited again : )) I will be stalking the postman for sure.This is so sweet of you.I will let you know when they arrive : ))
    Hugs,
    Nancy

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello nancy
    did you get your boxes, the PO says the plants were delivered yesterday and the other box was delivered today.
    please let me know if you got them ok.
    have a happy day
    michelle

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Michelle!!Thanks soo much! I just love all the plants you sent me along with the handy birdfeed scooper!You were right when you said my birds and butterflies would be happy : )I just love everything!! I planted the butterfly bush,coneflower,and beebalms yesterday along with the money plant.I have never had a money plant(hope it gives me lots of cash)LOL The 1st box came on Friday and there was soo much in there you really didn't need to send anything else. I was unable to make it to the PO on time yesterday to pick up the other box.I will be down there bright and early tomorrow morning to pick it up!Thanks again so much for the wonderful gifts Michelle : ))
    Nancy

• cedarnest
    16 years ago

Michelle!! I absolutely LOVE the painted and decorated Birdhouse you sent.Did you make it?It is gorgeous!! Thank You!! Also my songbirds thank you for the wonderful new feeder you sent.Thanks sooo much Michelle.My reign as Princess was really awesome.Thank You Everyone for making it so special.I can't wait to return the favor to you all : ))
    Nancy

• Michelle Reynolds
    16 years ago

hello nancy
    I'm glade the boxes got there ok, and yes I made the birdhouse myself it is sized for wrens or very small finches. I'm very happy you liked everything.
    have a great day
    michelle